Abu Garcia 6500 C3

jml90

Jun 19, 2010
NE PA
I have a 6500C3 I'm looking to sell spooled with 80LB powerpro and I'll also throw the rest of the 300yd spool in aswell. I fished this only a handful of times. I will post pictures tomorrow looking to get $75 TYD this is the current model I bought it brand new probably around a month ago, I don't have the box or papers for it. I'm open for trades so let em fly!

sabre 690j

Feb 27, 2010
strong beach
Name
henry
Boat
no where
i wouldent buy one for that much just go to walmart and they have the same size just red for like 49 bucks plus tax and its brand new

junkyardEd

Special Baiter Wizard
Nov 27, 2008
San Diego
Name
Ed
Boat
SOLD
i wouldent buy one for that much just go to walmart and they have the same size just red for like 49 bucks plus tax and its brand new
Hey Henry,,I notice on Your profile page it says You have not made any friends yet.

hammerhick27

commadore
Jun 27, 2008
el cajon
Name
john
Boat
21'mirrocraft & 16' westcoaster
lmfao thats funny junkyarder probably cause he runs his mouth reckless and tries to run adds in people's threads. since it's obvious he doesn't understand the difference in models of abu's or there perspective value's.

i had one of these reels and it was a kickass reel, and ive owned the walmart sold series and theres no comparison. these have the new carbontex drag washers and solid brass duragear. if i had some extra cash id buy this one its a good deal. good luck on the sale.