A Tribute to Bloody Deckers that have left us.

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
The older we get the number gets bigger. Let's have a thread to remember those that we miss fishing/hunting/drinking with.

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
When I first joined 15 years ago. The place you met people was at the launch ramp.
First 2 guys I met were was Jim Daniels and Chris Bush. Wildcat and BPfed. Both have been gone a while
Rest in peace guys.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
When I first joined 15 years ago. The place you met people was at the launch ramp.
First 2 guys I met were was Jim Daniels and Chris Bush. Wildcat and BPfed. Both have been gone a while
Rest in peace guys.
I've been wondering for quite some time about BPfed (Chris Bush). I sorta thought he just decided to give himself a break from BD.
So we lost Chris too?
If I may ask.....how? When?
So bummed if this is the case :(

The unknown fisherman:p:

Reactions: CartridgeCalls

el Toro

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
Bought Wildcat’s 18’ Parker. Dude had passion. And of course spent a lot of time on the Hill with Sleuster. Miss them both. Life is frail. Hug your loved one!

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
I've been wondering for quite some time about BPfed (Chris Bush). I sorta thought he just decided to give himself a break from BD.
So we lost Chris too?
If I may ask.....how? When?
So bummed if this is the case :(

The unknown fisherman:p:
Dos Locos?

Produce Man

How you Bean ?
Jul 20, 2003
San Diego/Rolando Village
Name
Jay
Boat
14' Hewescraft
Can't forget about Chance also. Fished with him on Cha-Ching's boat when he caught his 1st Mahi.

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Ya, Chance. That came out of nowhere. He called everyone about how excited he was to fish that weekend. Damn.

Cast Gold

hss AHHHH...hss AHHHH....
Jul 1, 2005
Tustin
Name
Kris
Boat
Mike's
Mark (sdangler) was one of the first guys I met in person. He really helped this forum get started in the right direction.

I remember hearing about Rock (psychoclown) on the news. Didn't realize it was him at first.

Surfdoc was such a valuable person on this forum. When I was a noob, I'd read his posts and add what he said to things I must do.

Crash

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 27, 2004
Mountain View CA
Visit site
Name
Robert Young
Boat
20' Skippy
SDAngler, Mark Fretwell, we lost in 2010. Always had the best laughs fishing with him. RIP buddy.
I had the privilege of fishing with Mark on BD charter, along with Big Ron, Mikey, Corb... memories were made.Mrk was so generous with his time helping me rig and what not.

Reactions: jbarto