Nebraska

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 20, 2016
Nebraska
Name
Craig Chamberlin
Boat
Intrepid
Call me what you want, so long as you call me to supper.

Hello from the fine state of Nebraska!

The next # of days will continue a whirl wind of anticipation and planning as I attempt to piece together the remaining blocks to the puzzle we call long range fishing.

My goal is to board the Intrepid January 27th for another amazing adventure. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words as vacation requests etc. hopefully come together.

Last night was the first time in months I didn't sleep right. ..you understand.

Stay tuned
Nebraska

DMcD

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 21, 2011
Idyllwild, Ca USA
Name
Dennis McDougall
Boat
None
Hell Craig...if last night was your first night of not sleeping soundly you're doing OK. I usually start losing sleep a couple of months in advance (no kidding). But then, I'm a very sick man when it comes to this obsession of ours.

Have a great trip...relax, enjoy the ride and fellowship, and catch a few in between.

DMcD

Reactions: Tifoso and Nebraska

Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Call me what you want, so long as you call me to supper.

Hello from the fine state of Nebraska!

The next # of days will continue a whirl wind of anticipation and planning as I attempt to piece together the remaining blocks to the puzzle we call long range fishing.

My goal is to board the Intrepid January 27th for another amazing adventure. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words as vacation requests etc. hopefully come together.

Last night was the first time in months I didn't sleep right. ..you understand.

Stay tuned
Nebraska
Keep me posted. You never know I just might jump on this trip. I am on the one before and the one after. If I don't make it Nebraska I will have you covered in Tuna and Wahoo gear. Also I will have you set up with terminal tackle.

Tifoso

Chinook,lings,bottom fish. And everything else.
Jul 25, 2016
norCal (central valley)
Name
Lou
Boat
yes
Hell Craig...if last night was your first night of not sleeping soundly you're doing OK. I usually start losing sleep a couple of months in advance (no kidding). But then, I'm a very sick man when it comes to this obsession of ours.

Have a great trip...relax, enjoy the ride and fellowship, and catch a few in between.

DMcD
Same thing happens to me the night before-even if I'm wearing the Transderm Scop, which makes you drowsy for the 1st few hours (which is why I put it on the night before).
It is indeed a sickness-but a good sickness. :D

Reactions: Olddog8

hagridfish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 21, 2008
Aurora Colorado
Name
Kevin
Boat
None
Hey Craig.
If you're stopping in Colorado on your way to "dago, give me a call.Maybe we can get together for dinner. Have a safe trip.

Reactions: Nebraska