Admin
  • Feb 4, 2003
    Encinitas, CA USA
    www.bdoutdoors.com
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    340Z SeaVee
    Talked to another duck club owner this evening. He has spots available to hunt this season if one wants to pay to play on a really good duck club.
    He also has openings for next season.
    The club is in Imperial Valley near Wister and is one of the best clubs around... His members have had limits since opener.
    I'll let him tell you the details and he asked I didn't put the club name on blast, sorry.
    Contact him direct Ray (909)920-0306 or email [email protected]

Upvote 0

Knokmdwn

Jan 12, 2021
    Yucaipa, CA
    Name
    Ray Brown
    Boat
    None
    Hi waterfowlers! Ray here. A little clarification to the original post. We are a private 160 acre club with 17 ponds and blinds for 20 hunters. We currently have 9 members and are looking to add another 5 or 6 good hunters. We have a graveled camp area to park RV's and have electric available also.
    I'm looking to get these spots filled for next year but I would like to have them filled by April 1. Feel free to call me, text me or email me with more information and to answer questions. We can arrange for you to come down and check out the club on one of our hunt days.
    If you know where BloodyDecks club is, we are about 3 miles from there. 909-920-0306 [email protected]

Upvote 0

Knokmdwn

Jan 12, 2021
    Yucaipa, CA
    Name
    Ray Brown
    Boat
    None
    For this ad being up only 6 days, we have had pretty good response so far. If you had contacted me previously and are still looking or interested, please know that I believe this is going to fill fairly quickly. I am already beginning to recieve membership money.

Bump.

Upvote 0

Knokmdwn

Jan 12, 2021
    Yucaipa, CA
    Name
    Ray Brown
    Boat
    None
    Update to this post: I only have 1 spot left at this time. All others have been filled.

I posted this on So. Cal. Waterfowlers (Facebook Group) also and got outstanding response. Filled all but 1 spot in 5 days.

We finished off the season in great form. This last Wednesday was a slam dunk. I shot a limit and was done at 10:15am.
    Today (Saturday), I had my limit filled at 11:30, as did another one of my members.

I hope next year is at least as good as this year, or better for all of us!!

Upvote 0

Knokmdwn

Jan 12, 2021
    Yucaipa, CA
    Name
    Ray Brown
    Boat
    None
    UPDATE: All openings have been filled at this time. If you are interested in being placed on a waiting list, please EMAIL me your name, phone & email address and I will let you know if there are any cancellations and/or any openings for the following year.

I also have a "pay for play" option at this club. It is $250/hunter for the day. Availability changes based on room so if you are interested in this for next year, please contact me with a week or so notice.

Upvote 0