tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
Those guys where active in Kitsap to. Took a boat from south worth that was recovered in Tacoma. They've been at it for months...if you've had something boat related stolen the last couple months you might request info on what was recovered. They won't be able to id the owners of most of that stuff.

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Apprehended sucks... unless their hands got cut off due to the cuffs...

Upvote 0

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
Reactions: wdlfbio
Upvote 0

openclass

Slam
  • May 28, 2009
    Napa
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    Parker 2820
    They tried to sell an engine on craigslist lmfao. That's the first place the owner will keep an eye out. These guys are absolute idiot's. Might I add flogging on to keelhauling as a punishment. Better yet An old fashion parking lot ass kicking will deter most criminals. We need to do away with prisons and build parking lots with no car entrances just pedestrian. :spank:

Reactions: Calis and Elkfins
    Upvote 0

bullshooter

Jul 24, 2009
    Graham, wa
    Name
    Monty
    Boat
    24' Seahawk OS
    Having grown up and working on a cattle ranch, I have a very useful and productive idea for these fellas, The neighbors ran a registered herd of black angus and also sold "DNA" (bull semen) to other breeders. Getting the semen out of the bull was the job of a very special steer that gave off just the right pheromone that made the bulls want to get to know him better. This steers name was Bumper. Now imagine and apparatus to affix these fellas to with the proper pheromone in play, Bumper could take a well earned vacation. And these fellas would be giving back to the community.

Upvote 0

Pipe Dream

Jun 15, 2009
    University Place Washington
    Name
    Larry
    Boat
    20 foot Grady-White, Pipe Dream
    Having grown up and working on a cattle ranch, I have a very useful and productive idea for these fellas, The neighbors ran a registered herd of black angus and also sold "DNA" (bull semen) to other breeders. Getting the semen out of the bull was the job of a very special steer that gave off just the right pheromone that made the bulls want to get to know him better. This steers name was Bumper. Now imagine and apparatus to affix these fellas to with the proper pheromone in play, Bumper could take a well earned vacation. And these fellas would be giving back to the community.

Funny that I recall a replica of a cow’s hind quarters stored in the staircase next to Ferdinands creamery and retail counter at WSU. All part of the AG school experience.

Reactions: Calis
    Upvote 0