Pro Boat Scrubber
Nov 28, 2003
Agua Hedionda
Visit site
Name
Spooker
Boat
24' Skipjack FB, 19.5' Glastron SE and a ScupperPro TW
Yep, our "armed malitia" is going to consist of single shot bolt action .22s.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Yep, our "armed malitia" is going to consist of single shot bolt action .22s.

AB 760 by Assemblyman Roger Dickinson, D-Sacramento -- AB 760 would impose a five-cent tax on each bullet sold in California, dedicating the revenue to an existing program to screen young children for mild to moderate mental illness, and intervene with strategies to address their problems. http://leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/postquery?bill_number=ab_760&sess=CUR&house=B&author=dickinson

Which means the tax on a brick of .22 ammo will be more than the item itself.:finger:

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
This one is interesting;

S. 147, the Common Sense Concealed Firearms Permit Act of 2013, by U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif. -- S. 147 would require that each state that allows residents to carry concealed firearms create a permit process involving local law enforcement and requiring that those receiving permits be legal U.S. residents, at least 21 years old, have good cause for requesting the permit, and demonstrate that he/she is worthy of public trust.

How is one to demonstrate that he/she is worthy of public trust?

Some form of endorsement from???? Recommendations from???

I give up... Thought's?

Upvote 0

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
This one is interesting;

S. 147, the Common Sense Concealed Firearms Permit Act of 2013, by U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif. -- S. 147 would require that each state that allows residents to carry concealed firearms create a permit process involving local law enforcement and requiring that those receiving permits be legal U.S. residents, at least 21 years old, have good cause for requesting the permit, and demonstrate that he/she is worthy of public trust.

How is one to demonstrate that he/she is worthy of public trust?

Some form of endorsement from???? Recommendations from???

I give up... Thought's?

Good cause? That's sounds wide open for blanket denial if ya ask me.

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
And yet another; Want an even larger gov.?

HR 34, Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2013, by Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill. -- HR 34 would bar anyone from buying or owning a firearm without a background check and government-issued license; the U.S. Attorney General would establish a federal record-of-sale system, and any firearm thefts or losses would have to be reported to the government within three days.

:zelfmoord

Upvote 0

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
And yet another; Want an even larger gov.?

HR 34, Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2013, by Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill. -- HR 34 would bar anyone from buying or owning a firearm without a background check and government-issued license; the U.S. Attorney General would establish a federal record-of-sale system, and any firearm thefts or losses would have to be reported to the government within three days.

:zelfmoord

50$ ANNUAL license to purchase ammo, all over the counter? Read the comments, they are pretty spot on with that article.

Upvote 0