A great hunter passed away......

Discussion in 'Hunting Discussion' started by MJB, Jan 14, 2019.

1. MJB

MJB I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Mark
    Boat:
    sold it!!
    Paul Conner, passed away Sunday after he had a brain hemorrhage on Thursday.

Paul was on the board of the SD chapter of the NWTF forever and a hunter safety instructor. He will be missed by all.

If you went to any of the spring turkey tune ups or hunted Lake Sutherland you meet him. He ran both for a long time.

RIP PAUL CONNER

May you find yourself under the roost tree every day.....

2. ahidog

ahidog 10000 atta boys

Name:
    Tom
    Boat:
    105', Camcraft, 85', Ditmar, 65' Noreck
    Sad to see this then I heard Cal Meier had a stroke and a couple heart attacks. Two of the nicest men involved in hunting that I know.. prayers for Cal and Paul’s wife Vicky

3. MJB

MJB I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Mark
    Boat:
    sold it!!
    Cal too?

Fuck!

4. Wasitrytofish

Wasitrytofish Member

Name:
    Glen Mitchell
    Boat:
    between boats...
    born and raised in Northenr California, Grass Valley, likely none of you ever met my father. Turkey hunting fool. mentor to many and participated in the youth hunt programs when I moved out and such.
    he passed 3 years ago this May. my boys and I hunted turkeys with him the April prior. sick, bag on his his belly and double kidney bags.
    i’m telling you. Turkey hunters are special. and the ones that put the time in to show others the experience, i can truly appreciate them.
    So to a man I never got a chance to meet, Enjoy the time with my dad up there. my dad would be happy to share a base of an oak tree, covered in Poison oak with a surprise of a red ant farm under your ass every now and then. and thanks for giving us the turkey bug. there is truly nothing like it when that gobbler shakes your heart with a gobble at ten yards or when he sudden appears at 50 when you haven’t heard a peep in 3 hours.