The Bushman

The Bushman
Mar 5, 2005
El Cajon
Name
Ken Bush
Boat
everyone elses
Finished a few rods just in time to take on my 10 day....

A GUSA 79xf, blue hypalon,Forecast EZ tight reel seat, Alps guides with blue rings (Thank you Bill Batson), wrapped in a black base, gold metallic, with a metallic color fade of blues over the gold.

no its not a glob on the guide wrap, its actually a raindrop

A GUSA 70HP, blue hypalon, Forecast EZ tight reel seat, Fuji HB Guides, wrapped in black base, gold electra, and Holland blue varigated thread.

A GUSA Challenger... URC 60XH. Miles started it, and I finished the wrapping so we could take it on the 10 day with us. Black hypalon grips, Alum reel seat, Fuji HB guides wrapped in black base, gold over the guides, and top wrapped in a green and black classic twist that turned out really cool. I like this rod a lot!!

Finally, I ended up adding the Aftco Wind On 47's to my rail rod tuna sticks.

Had to make a few extra Wahoo bombs to bring along too.

GUERO

Mansfield to Alijos......
Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Big Girl, AKA, Miss March
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing
nice work brutha
I got that 50W working for you :urno1:

Amigo

Jul 23, 2006
usa
Name
Rolando
Boat
25 Chris-Craft
Hope we dont end up on same boat all my rods done that color exactly to the tee...........June from B& M tackle in Glendora has been doing them for 20 years..........

10 silver!

Feb 9, 2008
Cayucos, Ca.
Name
Marcus
Boat
24' Champion inshore/ bay
Nice look to the guide wraps, blue candy fade and overall coolness. Gotta love it, have fun.

Marcus

1:11

WMDcustoms
Jul 28, 2005
Name
Boat
Ah dude, im so jealous you are going to bigfishland. Hope you catch a big fishon that trip. Nice rods and bombs. Hope some skins die on those noobs...Should be an epic trip and fish will die regarless of their weight.

vilters

chucker
Jan 28, 2004
Visit site
Name
steve
Boat
yes
nice lookin work for sure, i like that green twist. you gonna start making your own reels too?
good luck on the trip. mmm wahoo :drool:

Capt. G

BD Outdoors Contributor
May 25, 2007
Osaka, Japan
www.bigbait.jp
Name
Capt. G
Boat
黒潮No.2
nice lookin work for sure, i like that green twist. you gonna start making your own reels too?

He has already done that. He is currently working on making his own fish.

Nice work Ken.

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
BuonaFortuna 26' Seaswirl Striper
Nice looking work Ken I liked that green one good luck on your LR trip coming up.

graya

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 3, 2005
Fontana CA
Name
Guadalupe Raya
Boat
none
very nice work as usual Ken the green one looks really good i would like to know how the challenger rod performs i was interested in getting one of those blanks now i will have to wait and see if they bring those blanks out again.

Orca

シャチ, 鯱
Aug 16, 2003
Mira Mesa Ca
Name
Don
Boat
2359 Trophy, Irene Sea
Nice work as usual Ken. Don't forget we're expecting wahoo at class when you return.

flamekeeper

1-SOZO
May 5, 2007
Oldham Co, Ky
Name
Kenneth Price
Boat
CatCaller 15'6" TideCraft.
Ken,, Thats a great looking set of rods , NICE as always. Have a safe trip and catch many Bro. Like them lures too!!.

[