Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat Name
#1 Tackle Shop
I wanted to let you all know I just put a few more United Composites RED blanks on the racks at Bob Sands Tackle.. As of the time I left today, in addition to the standard colored U.C., GP (Including a few GP 80 Terminator, 80 and 76 Predator, 80 Monster, 80 Tilefish Jr.etc., US, CE, Zeus and CXJ blanks we have in stock we now have more RED GP 90 Mega, 80 Mega, 10E, 80 Tilefish Jrs., a few various Red CE 8 and 9 footers and I just found 1 Chestnut colored blank but I forget what it is.... If you know you want one, please call the shop, have them check on inventory, have them pull the item and pay for it by phone.. You can then pick it up at your convenience or have us ship it at an extra cost.

Please take these Red or Chestnut blanks out in the sun to really get an idea of what they will look like in the day time.. Almost every day, folks take their new red, chestnut or natural GP blank outside and all I hear is OMG... These are beautiful. Finding your rod in the rack when you have personal colors really makes life a whole lot simpler.. In my world, Simpler is always better..

The beautiful custom rods being built but so many rod builders today, including us, really are showing the individuality of both the owner and builder of these rods..

Have a great season.

Respectfully,

Jamie

Upvote 0

Latest posts