A beautiful set of Gaji's

Discussion in 'Home Built Fishing Lures' started by clap, Jan 15, 2011.

1. clap

clap Newbie

Name:
    Chris
    Boat:
    Yes
    Aloha Allan,

Thought you might like to see the final product all skirted up. Sorry for lagging brah, lots going on with work and home. My apologies to all for the poor photos, this is my first time uploading and my camera work isn't great. These pictures don't begin to do these beautiful lures any justice.

Allan, thanks again, you really nailed these. Best wishes for a happy, blessed year to you and your family.

Chris

Attached Files:

2. BUSTIN

BUSTIN Newbie

Name:
    Mark
    You sure got a arsenal for every pelagic. Like you color combo's. Nice job and kudo's to the lure maker. Whom ever he is!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice work Allan. Mark

3. Gaji Lures

Gaji Lures Member

Name:
    Allan
    Aloha Chris!!!
    Thank you very much for posting these pics after having them skirted and what looks like, fully rigged! You did a great job skirting them up and matched the colors to the "T!"
    I know the last time we spoke you said that you were quite busy so I'm guessing that these guys have been dry all that time? Would like to see very much, pictures of what will nail these lures!
    Funny that you posted them today, as I was just mentioning in my 5" Aku posting that I got inspiration from a Cali guy who wanted some of the colors that I posted. And here you are posting heads that we did several months ago!
    Please feel free to contact me if you have anything that you may need help with! Until then, wishing you and your Ohana, a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2011! Take care Chris and thanks again!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:You better know who Gaji lure is! You're getting another 3 head set for free! No forget to send me your mailing address to my email address! Keep the "Green" bottles cold!

4. el capo

el capo Member

Name:
    miguel
    Boat:
    none
    Nice work to the both of you.

5. clap

clap Newbie

Name:
    Chris
    Boat:
    Yes
    No worries, Allan. Unfortunately, these guys have been dry since the last time we chatted. Things have been really tough with work and now we're out of season. We had hoped to get down to the Cape in October but couldn't make it happen. Anyway, they'll get plenty of time in the water next season, they sure ran beautiful the one trip we tested them on.

I'll be in touch in the next month or so, I have a couple of ideas I think you can help me with. Keep up the beautiful work!

Aloha,

Chris

6. j3dgu

j3dgu Newbie

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    Whaler 190, 130
    Beautiful job on the skirting Chris, but I think you are gonna need beefier hooks for the fish that will hit those babies!:hali_olutta:

7. Gaji Lures

Gaji Lures Member

Name:
    Allan
    Mahalo again, my friend!

Wasn't so much that I worried on how they'd run... My only worry was if the colors and pearls came out the way you wanted them!

Yeah, I know you mentioned about being really busy at work. Yeah, hopefully you can set some time aside to enjooy your passion for fishing though.
    Email or call me anytime Chris, as we can again kick around some ideas for your next creation! Take care and thanks again!

8. el capo

el capo Member

Name:
    miguel
    Boat:
    none
    Allan, I have something really neat to show you but you will have to wait a couple of days. I will give you a hint; it takes a shit load of small mirrors to make one.

9. Gaji Lures

Gaji Lures Member

Name:
    Allan
    You asshole! :rofl:You know everytime we discuss new things, I can never get a good nights rest!:rofl:Always anticipating what it might be but, at least this time, you are giving me a hint! :rofl:Does it have something to do with the "Blurry Picture?" C'mon bro, be honest... :rofl:

10. el capo

el capo Member

Name:
    miguel
    Boat:
    none
    Nothing new on the insert, you have seen it before, just not in an all clear "Bushpig". Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots!LOL

11. Gaji Lures

Gaji Lures Member

Name:
    Allan
    Wait, I see John Travolta walking down the sidewalk... I hear the sound of "Stayin Alive" in the backround! Am I close?

12. el capo

el capo Member

Name:
    miguel
    Boat:
    none
    Matt may be able to even remember the name of the character in the movie.:rofl:

13. O.G. Crow

O.G. Crow Newbie

Name:
    crow
    Tony Manero chief

14. el capo

el capo Member

Name:
    miguel
    Boat:
    none
    See I knew it.

15. Gaji Lures

Gaji Lures Member

Name:
    Allan
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    I was just asking my wife what Travolta's character name was in the movie!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Matt, you're good!