964lb. mako

booyaa

May 24, 2007
la mirada
Name
chad
Boat
25 wellcraft
Just inside Cat ? I think NOT!! I heard it all on the radio and last I checked just inside cat was not 49 NM from MDR when you were asking for assistance. Anyway nice fish and capture and even better to know who I am talking with based on previous posts. NOLODR FIRST LISTEN BETTER ON THE RADIAO WASNT 49 MI SECOND IM NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT JUST PIN POINTS SPOT WERE THESE BIG FISH ARE YOU KNOW WHO I AM IVE NEVER HIDE THAT

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
In the Sticks
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
Lowe 1448M Fishing & Duck Boat "The MeatHog"
:lux::lux::lux: Hell Yea!!!! The Story man!!! Have to hear the Story!!!!!

High n Dry

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 13, 2003
Poway
Visit site
Name
J.T.
Boat
24 Skipjack" JT's special T"
Major huevo's to stick him quick & wrestle him in, we had one hooked & jumping on Fri night & when I saw how big it was I was'nt to sad to have him un hook. Lotsa meat congrats.
J.T.

Wang949

Aug 17, 2005
Laguna Beach
Name
Jesse
Boat
-less!
Ya Genero, that would not be fun to see while spearing the paddies

BBfisher

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 16, 2007
Garden Grove
Name
Brian
Boat
24ft..
Way to go Chad....I saw it in the paper the other day....

Don't worry about the guys that tell you to release the Sharks they are just internet Fishermen anyway......

LTBOLTMAN

Team Tail Chasers
Oct 15, 2006
San Diego
Name
Leoman
Boat
Davis Bahia 25 Pilot House
Holy crap! You can't just post pics of something like that, We need the full story.... What was in it's belly? How long to land? Where? Despite obvious pics on how you killed it, How the heck did you go about doing that?! Details?

That's incredible....Wow
ditto that..need the blow by blow.....that is one helluva catch...

Null&Void

How NOT to Fish
Oct 31, 2003
Name
Boat
yea i know im a ass for killing this big breeder im a moron an idiot a jackass a dumb sh-t ive heard it all but it was our choice to make and we made it so if you dont like it to bad but i no how many sharks i release every year and keeping one for the year i still sleep just fine at nightso..... booyaa...........chad
Yeah, I know I'm an ass for killing this big breeder. I'm a moron, an idiot, a jackass, a dumb shite. I've heard it all, but it was our choice to make and we made it. So if you dont like it, too bad, but I know how many sharks I release every year and keeping one for the year, I still sleep just fine at night, so..... booyaa...........chad

Nice fish. Try to show up to english class every now and then.:Smoke_Emoticon:

galen

gfunk
Sep 20, 2004
escondido
Name
galen
Boat
15' inflatable "Pirate's Life"
Maybe a dumb question, but at that size what's a good way to distinguish a mako from a white? I obviously don't shark fish much, different teeth?

byeye

i love Ali
Feb 5, 2003
In the ghetto
Name
Michael T
Boat
Yeah, I know I'm an ass for killing this big breeder. I'm a moron, an idiot, a jackass, a dumb shite. I've heard it all, but it was our choice to make and we made it. So if you dont like it, too bad, but I know how many sharks I release every year and keeping one for the year, I still sleep just fine at night, so..... booyaa...........chad

Oh shut the fuck up.

Shark Meat

Diehard/Determined CAPT
Apr 5, 2006
San Diego, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
Glacier Bay 2670 Isle Runner - Shark Meat II
Maybe a dumb question, but at that size what's a good way to distinguish a mako from a white? I obviously don't shark fish much, different teeth?
Yeah the teeth is probably the easiest way and that is definitely a mako.

The Bushman

The Bushman
Mar 5, 2005
El Cajon
Name
Ken Bush
Boat
everyone elses
Hope ya got a BIG freezer... or lots of friends... or both! Congrats... that's one hell of a fish!

tim1120sm

Jan 23, 2005
pacific beach, ca
Name
tim
Boat
26 center console

do you douche with "summer's eve", or a different yet equally reliable product?:gay:

Jerky

Feb 20, 2006
San Diego
Name
John
Boat
no thanks..
O.K. Thats it! I am never going swimming in the ocean ever again.

skippajack

Jul 16, 2004
kauai,hi
Name
Skip Boranian
Boat
17ft whaler with cab
wow,, nice fish,, image being solo and trying to leader that bitch and getting pulled in and being bit in half,,,,,, lol