Sdchronix

Alpine Beer Fishing Team
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
Hooked Up Boat Club - Parker 2320
Heading out on Saturday the 7th. Planned to take my wife out and she can only do weekends, but of course it's looking rougher than she wants to go out in.
Not stopping me, leaving slip from harbor island by 5am, maybe sooner. Probably pointing for the 302 but will make the decision the night before or morning of.
Any one wanna buddy boat and share Intel? I run channel 72. Will answer to "alpine beer fishing team" or "hooked up boat club" / "hub-c"
Pm if you want to talk before hand.

Reactions: Shewillbemine

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat
20' skippy Topless /17' whaler Wet Ride (sold) /18' Outrage
I will be out with Magic Mike and the Blind Squirrels on his Parker Nostrolia. We should be leaving MB at sun rise. We will be on 72 and on or way to where the fish are. We still have 3 days to discover where we are heading!
Pirates rules and tight lines Location, Location, Location. On our recent trips, we have been a day late, a mile off, bait tank problems or hours late to the party but Sat. is a new day!

Reactions: Shewillbemine

Sdchronix

Alpine Beer Fishing Team
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
check the forecast.
I have been watching it, doesn't seem too bad. Did you not read the part where I mentioned it is looking too rough for my wife? Is there something I'm missing?

Wind looks to be about 10-13knots most of the day, too much?
I've dealt with 3-4ft waves at a short interval like its predicting sataurday, not horrible in the parker. But not sure what the most wind I've been out in to be honest

Sdchronix

Alpine Beer Fishing Team
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
I will be out with Magic Mike and the Blind Squirrels on his Parker Nostrolia. We should be leaving MB at sun rise. We will be on 72 and on or way to where the fish are. We still have 3 days to discover where we are heading!
Pirates rules and tight lines Location, Location, Location. On our recent trips, we have been a day late, a mile off, bait tank problems or hours late to the party but Sat. is a new day!
Same here, had a few unsuccessful trips, but the last one we got 6 yft on the boat. Hoping for similar luck saturday if the weather permits.

aguachico

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 20, 2004
El Lago Tijuana
Name
Art
Boat
Trident Yak- Grady White Seafarer
The inner banks will be ok for a bit. It all depends on the hurricane down south. Call in sick. Take the wife Friday. Good luck

Sdchronix

Alpine Beer Fishing Team
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
The inner banks will be ok for a bit. It all depends on the hurricane down south. Call in sick. Take the wife Friday. Good luck
Wish I could, Actually have a busy work week for once, and she can't call out..... Might just have to go out early and head back in by noon.

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat
Saturday
WNW wind 10 to 15 kt. Patchy fog before 11am. Mixed swell...W 4 ft and S 3 to 4 ft. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft.
Saturday Night
W wind 10 to 15 kt. Patchy fog after 11pm. Mixed swell...W 5 ft and S 2 to 3 ft becoming SW. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft.
Sounds like a good day to leave the 18ft boat at home! Mike is going to have a sore neck! Hopefully he want beat us and the bait up too bad!

On our last trip we have about 6 shots at them, but only took the one home. Crap happens and tuna get to swim another day, we will do a better job on Sat. On my prior run out of O-side, I never saw anything I did not go fare enough the 181 did not get her done. Last week you could have got it done closer than 10 miles in. Right now,the inside water looks hot and should be holding YF, Dodo, or Who! With some push from the storm down south, things could be looking a lot different next week at this time.

Sdchronix

Alpine Beer Fishing Team
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
Looking like we will be hitting the 9 and maybe a little west, early before the rough weather moves in. Then finish it off in the bay. Unless we get lucky in the morning haha.

Sdchronix

Alpine Beer Fishing Team
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
The more boats that wanna work together/ share Intel , the better.

islandhooker

Fish whisperer
Jun 29, 2007
ca
Name
chris
Boat
Trophy center console
I will be launching from shelter around the same time on Saturday. Hit me up on 72
Boat name is tight spot.

Reactions: Sdchronix

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
Gonna put the 2520 in the guest slip at the Harbor Police dock as we planned weeks ago to fish Sat and Sun with some friends. I'll give you a shout.. You can get us on 72 Louie-Lui.

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat
Going to have to pass on this one. I needed one more day of good weather. Better head in early boyz.
Breezy WNW winds with moderate choppy seas. Moderate short period waves.

Winds: WNW 14 to 19 knots.

Seas: WSW 6 feet at 7 seconds.

Reactions: Sdchronix

Sdchronix

Alpine Beer Fishing Team
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
Going to have to pass on this one. I needed one more day of good weather. Better head in early boyz.
Breezy WNW winds with moderate choppy seas. Moderate short period waves.

Winds: WNW 14 to 19 knots.

Seas: WSW 6 feet at 7 seconds.
Yeah we're hitting it early and heading back to the bay by noon when the sloppy weather starts to come.
6ft seas. Where the hell did you see that?!
Everything I ready said 3-4 until after noon then it goes up to 5 and 15-20 knot winds.

Only 10 knot winds prior.