hystix

50 Ton Master
Jun 1, 2005
San Diego
Name
Harold Yamagata
Boat
21' Cape Horn
No love for us today or many others. No real sign of life out there. Hopefully it rebounds.

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
And the weather was....???

Thanks for the report, sorry for your taking a bullet.

Upvote 0

Predatormonster

PredatorMonster
May 18, 2013
Cali
Name
Dan Monster
Boat
Predatormonster
You ......ZIG . Them ..........Zag . It happens to the best of us . Thats why we keep going back ! The stubborn fools we are !

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
I heard the weather was crap also.
Thanks for the report dude.

Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
LzWas tough on all today. We actually fished 74 water off San Clemente pier in 9 fathom got three halibut 9-23 # we figured no one had fished. Even got a few Sandys. But only could stand about a hour. But boat up. Still got dines for the morning. In dock tank. See you out there. B

Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
What area are you going to hit up tomorrow Jeff? Hey Danny!! How's it going. I keep my boat on Dana harbor. We got bait already. We made a little private bait rec. At r dock for the four boats on our arm. Works fine esp. Dines or baby Mack's. Anchovies can be tough in summer. The we get straight off bait boat and tow back to dock. So saves time and money!! Well the money part not sure as I don't even want to know how much I have spent on bait fuel ice. Snacks. Kinda bumbed had my side scanning Furuno and plotter stolen in June. Insurance paid some. But just sucks. Soooo many A holes out here. But anywhere. So for the morning. We are going to plot south and west to 181 area. Here are the numbers of a spot that has given up fish consistently the last three weeks. 32.53/117.53we will pass by the 209 on way look in this area 33.04/117.51 then we are working back across to San Clemente for a boat party BBQ I Lee of San Clemente to spend Sat nite. We have three boats staying over. Two out of DP the other two out of HB. The HB guys are fishing Mackerel bank in morning so by mid day we should have good idea. Weather permitting !!! Lol Jeff

Upvote 0

rrhookup

Fish/Surf..A Way of Life
Apr 30, 2004
RB
Name
Romme
Boat
Farallon 25 "Midori", 16' Western skiff
Bummer Harold. Happens to all of us every so often. Been down the last two weeks with minor surgery but ready to rock in a few days. Going to try the northern waters next week with my bruddahs. Did Mike make it out with you? Your always welcome on my buds Carolina Classic out of Cabrillo Isle.

Mahalo,

Upvote 0

bickrick

Feb 4, 2012
la mesa
Name
richard
Boat
MOON!
Got 5 decent yellows and a skipjack at the nine, and a nice dodo between the nine and 182. Weather was horrible left at 6:30 and back by noon.

image.jpg

Upvote 0

hystix

50 Ton Master
Jun 1, 2005
San Diego
Name
Harold Yamagata
Boat
21' Cape Horn
Weather wasn't good but fishable. There was absolutely no life.

Romme - Mike and Mark (still a tuna virgin). Thanks for the offer, Mike talked with your buddy and he was cancelling today due to lack of fish down south.

Upvote 0