PENN

Arduous

May 7, 2008
San Diego, Ca, USA
Name
John
Boat
19.6 Sea Pro
Left MB with a scoop of dines at 5:30 this AM with my dad who is in town for his 60th high school reunion. Stopped on one paddy 8 miles short of the 182 for nada. Put the trollers 2 miles short of the 182 and find the temp break. Followed the temp break north about a mile and spot a nice paddy. Troll by and all 4 rods go down. ZZZZzzzzz.. Boat 4 football size YFT. Troll by again and get a double, then another double (farmed). Keep trolling until they stop biting. Bait the paddy and dad gets bit by a nice bull dodo. (pic below). The rat yellowtail are all over but bite turns into more YFT and well as 3 visiting hammerheads.

A Parker trolls by and asks to slide in. I invite the join us and they go bendo immediately. Great day on the water with pops. Much better than going to work today.

20140916_091736.jpg

Upvote 0

NATIVE

Deeper and Faster
Apr 2, 2008
Earth
Name
'Smitty'
Boat
BaseCamp Parker 2520
Left MB with a scoop of dines at 5:30 this AM with my dad who is in town for his 60th high school reunion. Stopped on one paddy 8 miles short of the 182 for nada. Put the trollers 2 miles short of the 182 and find the temp break. Followed the temp break north about a mile and spot a nice paddy. Troll by and all 4 rods go down. ZZZZzzzzz.. Boat 4 football size YFT. Troll by again and get a double, then another double (farmed). Keep trolling until they stop biting. Bait the paddy and dad gets bit by a nice bull dodo. (pic below). The rat yellowtail are all over but bite turns into more YFT and well as 3 visiting hammerheads.

A Parker trolls by and asks to slide in. I invite the join us and they go bendo immediately. Great day on the water with pops. Much better than going to work today.

View attachment 544132

Thats the WAY! Gettin it done- No dorito there!

Upvote 0

irob2

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 26, 2010
S.D
Name
robert
Boat
REEL ADDICTION/STRICTLY BUSINESS
Sick nice job gettin pops out i hope my sons take me when im at age

Upvote 0

steelhead88

Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence!
Aug 18, 2008
Ventura
Name
Scott
Boat
GRAYLIGHT- Custom 23' Aluminum Pilothouse
Awesome day with your Dad, the memory of him landing that dorado will last you a lifetime!

Reactions: Arduous
Upvote 0