9/16/09 Lahaina Harbor, Maui

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by Startmeup, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    August was a hot month in more ways than one. Lots of fish for everyone.

[​IMG]
    Shannon Hendrick, Roland Freeland, Richard Kaimeer left at 3 am aboard the Start Me Up Action for a good day of catching these Mahi-mahi.
    [​IMG]
    Grant Clemens got this Ono with Capt Randy on the Start Me Up Das It, great job.
    [​IMG]
    Mark Daniel with a beautiful Ono caught on the Action on the early morning trip.
    [​IMG]
    Jared Chisom, Rick Schiffner, Garry Walker, Justin Stokes, and Kasey Atkinson with the catch of the day Mahi-Mahi fishing with Capt. P.Rick on the Start Me Up Action. Way to go Boys.
    [​IMG]
    Capt. Randy “the Great Bondini” got Andrew Neil and Dad this 25 pound Ono for their dinner.
    [​IMG]
    Brain and Elizabeth Parks along with Jon Edwards and Scott Summers had a wonderful day on the Action for these Mahi’s.
    [​IMG]
    Bernie and Leah Penny caught this nice Ono with Capt Eric on the Start Me Up ‘Cuz.
    [​IMG]
    Pat Brian from Austin Texas fished with us for 20 days and tagged and released 24 Blue Marlin out of 40 strikes. Two days he tagged and released 4 Marlin each day.
    [​IMG]
    The Fletcher family of Jim, Kerri, Jackson, and Jake got up early and left at 3:30 am to get these fish. Now wasn’t it worth it?
    [​IMG]
    Robert Johnson and son Tagged and Released a 130 pound Blue Marlin caught on the Start Me Up ‘Das It with Capt Randy. Great job guys!
    [​IMG]
    Kogtag Poulakis got one nice Ono for his trip out on the Start Me Up ‘Cuz with Capt Eric.

A lot of really wonderful fishing in August here on Maui. Hope to see you soon!

2. Sam Seafood

Sam Seafood Newbie

Name:
    Sam Seafood
    Boat:
    (1) Form fitted sanding block
    Nice pics. and report!Aloha