Gabriel John

Apr 2, 2018
Tustin, CA
Name
Gabriel John
Boat
Jolly Mon
07 Evinrude with 1000 + hrs. serviced by advance marine. running XD-100
had the motor put on this year. runs great sips both fuel and oil. taken this boat to the 209 to farmsworth than back to dana point to hit the 267. launched from dana point. wasted about half tank. could have conserved more but we were running and gunning for tuna.

30 gallon bait tank. keeps a full scope alive all day. i honestly think its cured some bad bait we pick up from time to time.

2 new interstate batteries running housing and motor and 1 west marine deep cycle for the bait tank

sleeps 3 easy as it has 2 bunks under the helm and passenger seats.

125 gallon gas tank.

manual bigle pump in the stern and automatic in the bow.

7" garmin echomaps touch screen

no soft spots the transom bracket is strong.

trailer has new axles, leaf springs and vault bearing system from west coast trailers. those guys crushed it.

Had a lot of dreams when my partner and i boat it. We want to put a tower, radar, upgrade bait tank and re paint. unfortunately we need to sell, due to me starting a family. The boat comes with a lot of other goods (deck chairs, boxes that fit in the stern, life jackets etc.) also have a canopy top that i took off and put it on the side of the house.

Looking to get $12,000. In the mean time we will be using her when time permits.

Hopefully going to get a 18-20' center console in a few years for the family. Family lake trips and trips to the islands/offshore for the boys!

I will be posting more pictures this week.

tight lines BDers

Attachments

• IMG_0760.mov
    19 MB · Views: 172
Reactions: DOWNLOW
Upvote 0

Fishbones

Your wife thinks about ME
Nov 7, 2005
Chula Vista
Name
Rich
Boat
One Off 28' Custom Built Skipjack (SOUTHWESTERN) & 18' Sylvan (Short Runs)
One of the best riding 25ers out there, loved mine.. Glws

Reactions: Gabriel John
Upvote 0

Shimano Penn

I Should Upgrade My Account
Dec 3, 2014
Chula Vista
Name
David
Boat
Fond Memory
Bump for a great find here on the left coast. I used to have one of these, an '87. Great ride, fish killer. I had a 200 on a cut transom and was happy with the performance, a 250 on a bracket ? That was my dream upgrade! I even considered buying this one (Jolly Mon) when it was for sale here 4 years ago (maybe 5?). GLWS !

Upvote 0

Gabriel John

Apr 2, 2018
Tustin, CA
Name
Gabriel John
Boat
Jolly Mon
IMG_0567.jpeg
IMG_0204.jpeg
IMG_0566.jpeg
IMG_0205.jpeg