For Sale 85 Trophy 2460 $4900 obo

Discussion in 'Fishing Boats For Sale Classified Ads' started by soul troller, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:11 AM.

1. soul troller

soul troller HMFIC

Name:
    Lou
    Boat:
    Parker 2310 DVWA & Trophy 2460
    The Blood Vessel has a 5.7 GM motor not running . It could , but has low compression on one cylinder
    Here's the long story and particulars:
    I ran her a few months ago and had low power. Threw parts at it thinking it was something else. I replaced cap and rotor , plugs and wires , coil , and ignition module . I am ashamed to say I took the distributor out and got TDC off and never fired it up again.
    Mechanic did compression check and said one cylinder is toast . That's when I parked her.
    I have a boat in the slip and no time to freshen this one up. I would buy a crate motor and bolt everything on it and be ready for 2019 . Has recent starter, free flowing heads, good exhaust manifolds , edlebrock performer intake and carb , K & N spark arrestor. etc , etc. All new USCG rated hoses / fuel lines in 2018 .

Usual story of $$$$ worth of improvements in the last 10 years .
    Pacific Yacht towers put rails and 15 rocket launchers on in 2016 for $2k
    Trailer was rebuilt by Pacific in 2015 . new axles , brakes , leafs , coupler , tires , etc
    Lowrance Hook 9 and Furuno FCV 600 with thru hull transducer . Standard Horizon radio with dsc. New Binford Shakespeare vhf antennae . FM radio with upgraded speakers. Oddysey batteries. Complete rewire in 2016 by Seabound marine . Tons of parts and accessories in my garage you can have.
    I put a new 92 gal fuel tank in her in 03 . Redid the transom . Rebuilt the 280 lower leg and input bearing recently .
    Fished to the 43 and 390 all day regularly . Hardtop with sliding side windows is awesome for visibility and ventilation . I slept comfortably in the cabin and am 6'4 and 250
    This boat has a big deck , 2 bait tanks , 2 huge insulated in deck fish holds, and eats up the chop. It is a tank and not a chopper gun hull like the smaller ones.
    Yes its made by Bayliner and Brunswik . But when is the last time you saw a bowling ball break in half ?
    One bad thing is Carl fished on it a lot and may have left residue.
    Come get it and bring her back to life before the fish arrive. I am the 2nd owner and have all the receipts including the original purchase order.
    Pink for trailer and boat in hand. Most pics are within the last few days 20190310_175759.jpg 20180503_200131.jpg . 20190317_095554.jpg
    $4900 or best offer . Boat located in Murrieta CA

Lou
    951 830 7293

2. soul troller

soul troller HMFIC

Name:
    Lou
    Boat:
  3. soul troller

soul troller HMFIC

Name:
    Lou
    Boat:
    last ones , too dumb to resize

20190317_084258.jpg 20190317_084226.jpg

4. Phat Boat

Phat Boat I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Jon
    Boat:
    Grady White Marlin 300
    Good luck with sale Lou-we killed a lot of albacore, halibut, yellows and rockfish out of her.

soul troller likes this.