gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
Not the biggest I have ever caught, just the biggest on this gear. Previously it was an #18 yellow tail on a 7' finwick and a Mitchel 300... yes a Mitchel not a Mitchel Garcia. The current set up is a 7' finwick and a garcia pro max freshwater bait caster with #15 line. Got my new PB with a #24 yft. a fun day over all with 3 yft 19 to 24 and 3 yellow tail 8 to 10. one caught on the troll, a hotchi with an led, the rest caught on bait

It was just the three of us, me, myself, and I. There were white caps at 5:30 when we headed out and it didn't get any better. got to the 182 and on my way to the 43 when I saw my first paddy, started to head over to it when I noticed two guys in a cc going back to it, obviously had just made a drift by it, so I turned and started to leave when they waved me in. Two more passes and they had their limit and left, I worked it for a couple hours then headed to the nine, found a couple paddy with lots of yellow tail, played there for a while and I was done. came back in at 22k and it was the first time I have gotten wet in this boat, other than the spray it was a pretty smooth ride.

My girlfriend took the pictures and when I saw them I said, "who is that old fart?"

[photo="medium"]185646[/photo]

[photo="medium"]185645[/photo]

[photo="large"]185642[/photo]

Reactions: Gmoyer and wils
Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Way to do it to it...lefty.

Lets see how long it takes the mods to move this.:)

Upvote 0