Offshore 8/4 – A Couple of Dodos and a Small Yellowfin - 302/371

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    SoCal - Corona
    Name
    Christopher
    Boat
    I know a couple guys...
    I'm in south OC and I just might consider contacting you for my next big catch.

PM me when you put a heavy one in ice and I'll give you a bunch of good info to make a great poke' bowl. I know a few other easy ways to make sushi without making rolls. Rolls impress your friends but take a lot of time. With the poke' bowls, just set out all the ingredients and let friends go at it.

Check out the sushi I made last year from Yellowtail. I really enjoyed the cucumber one, delicious and easy to build. Also, the deep fried garlic and ponzu hamachi (last pic, on the far right) is stupid delicious and even easier to make.

I know...I know...My reports are super long. lol

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/08-19-imperial-beach-firecracker-yt.664905/

Reactions: Shewillbemine
    Upvote 0

Shewillbemine

"should of" is NOT a thing
  • Oct 19, 2012
    California
    Name
    Shewillbemine
    Boat
    Chips N Guac
    PM me when you put a heavy one in ice and I'll give you a bunch of good info to make a great poke' bowl. I know a few other easy ways to make sushi without making rolls. Rolls impress your friends but take a lot of time. With the poke' bowls, just set out all the ingredients and let friends go at it.

Check out the sushi I made last year from Yellowtail. I really enjoyed the cucumber one, delicious and easy to build. Also, the deep fried garlic and ponzu hamachi (last pic, on the far right) is stupid delicious and even easier to make.

I know...I know...My reports are super long. lol

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/08-19-imperial-beach-firecracker-yt.664905/

In the words of Al Bundy who had just met a homosexual man who cook him a full dinner:

"I love you"

Reactions: SaltH20Angler
    Upvote 0

Scott Craig

Aug 7, 2018
    Ontario
    Name
    Crabby
    Boat
    To the max
    Use yellowtail for your ceviche.keep it simple. After your finely diced fish has soaked in the lemon juice for about 4 hrs. Drain the liquid Ad equal parts of diced onion, tomatoe,and cilantro.breakout the tortilla chips and the tecate. Enjoy !!

Upvote 0