Offshore 8/31 yft limit at 226 by 930

PENN
Jun 5, 2006
Irvine, CA
Name
Clyde
Boat
252 GW Sailfish “Rosie”
Well almost. We were one fish shy. Found the birds, slid in. Doubles and triples until the fleet showed up. One guy couldn't find the paddy (there wasn't one) so I guess using his best paddy etiquette, he figured he should park on my boat. If you can clearly hear me without me having to yell, and barely raise my voice, you're too close. Like less than a boat length away close.

Ok rant over. Also saw quite a bit of tuna at the north 9 on our way in. Lots of birds, kelps and jumpers

Weather was beautiful. Good day

Upvote 0

Reuben

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 23, 2008
Socal
Name
Reuben
Boat
Boat
Sweet report and indeed it's great news to hear it's back on! Nice weather window coming and the moon seems right!

Upvote 0

Slater

cuss on Monday,pray on Sunday,dream about one day
Jun 1, 2006
Lakeside
Name
Rob
Boat
sold! / cattle boat
I was landlocked but saw a sporty today assuming on the north 9, basically inline with OB pier on a 2 hour drift?
Another nice trip despite the googans...

Upvote 0

Bizzy

May 19, 2009
Poway CA
Name
Tom
Boat
25 Parker
Saw that clusterf**k you were in! :rofl: We fished about 6 miles south of there for wide open YFT on a paddy. Hit a few more on the way in but they were dry. What a season! :urno1:

Upvote 0

oishi

Socal
Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Name
crum
Boat
27ft mako
Well almost. We were one fish shy. Found the birds, slid in. Doubles and triples until the fleet showed up. One guy couldn't find the paddy (there wasn't one) so I guess using his best paddy etiquette, he figured he should park on my boat. If you can clearly hear me without me having to yell, and barely raise my voice, you're too close. Like less than a boat length away close.

Ok rant over. Also saw quite a bit of tuna at the north 9 on our way in. Lots of birds, kelps and jumpers

Weather was beautiful. Good day
Awesome Clyde glad you killed it again

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Im not calling BS with out pics cuz I wouldnt post a pic of the little rat footballs we got Saturday either.

Good job on the limits anyhow.

Upvote 0
Jun 5, 2006
Irvine, CA
Name
Clyde
Boat
252 GW Sailfish “Rosie”
Im not calling BS with out pics cuz I wouldnt post a pic of the little rat footballs we got Saturday either.

Good job on the limits anyhow.

Sorry you only got rat footballs
20140831_134605.jpg

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
You picked your day right. I was there fri and it was slow. except for the swells they were fast!

Upvote 0