Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Afternoon bite. Chunked dines until they went off and stayed with us till we had no more room for fish. Hammerhead showed up and it was time to leave. What a pain in the ass they are, eating bait and will take your fish. Great day, thanks for Craig and Lloyd (sp) for making it a great day showing short notice.

MB bait great, weather sucked ass. Confused and nasty all day.

Upvote 0

Predatormonster

PredatorMonster
May 18, 2013
Cali
Name
Dan Monster
Boat
Predatormonster
Hey you tried ! Its not easy getting a bait to the BFT with all those yellowfin getting in the way !

Upvote 0

hotrod

El Capitan
Mar 23, 2003
Escondido, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
22' Grady White Seafarer ("GalaxSea")
The four of us had a great day today. Kurt summed it up. We also had a yft at the 226 bank on a trolled purp / blk cedar plug way back.

Reactions: mokaction
Upvote 0

110yd

Almost A Member
May 14, 2004
Orange
Name
110yd
Boat
none
The four of us had a great day today. Kurt summed it up. We also had a yft at the 226 bank on a trolled purp / blk cedar plug way back.
Thanks for the invite...The fish were there.....The magic key was getting the chunk line down to get the fish up....Worked like a charm today...

5526.jpg

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
nice work guys. I guess I'll be fishing west.... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
nice work guys. I guess I'll be fishing west.... :rolleyes:
yup

Forgot to add, we had a fly by from a huge Ray. Not sure if a Manta but it was as big as one. We at first thought it was a Mola but it was moving fast. It went under the boat and was a big boy.

Upvote 0

hotrod

El Capitan
Mar 23, 2003
Escondido, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
Just filleted one of the
yellowfin tunas we caught yesterday at Embargo Grill in Pt Loma just now. It had a bunch of the chunks in its belly including squid which I chunked too.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Upvote 0

hotrod

El Capitan
Mar 23, 2003
Escondido, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
The numbers where we caught the fish at the corner are 37.5 over 49.5. I will verify on my gps when I get home tonight. We drifted towards the 226 for over 2 hours on the hot bite.

Upvote 0

Tombo01

Jun 6, 2007
Murrieta California
Name
Rob Andrews
Boat
26 Glacier Bay, Katarina
We were out at the corner on the 28th also. We had the boat plugged by 0845. Found the birds working, pulled the trollers, threw dines and game on. Baits were bit 2 seconds after hitting water Was a good day in that there weren't many boats around and were all alone. Never thought I would get tired of cleaning fish but this year is really pushing the limit. Good fishing.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
We were out at the corner on the 28th also. We had the boat plugged by 0845. Found the birds working, pulled the trollers, threw dines and game on. Baits were bit 2 seconds after hitting water Was a good day in that there weren't many boats around and were all alone. Never thought I would get tired of cleaning fish but this year is really pushing the limit. Good fishing.

Ha ha, I'm done chasing YF. Never thought I'd say that. If I catch anymore someone else gets em all as I'm outta space. I gotta save room for Deer. Now if the Dodes light that's another story all together :D

Upvote 0

mc08066

Jan 24, 2006
San Diego
Name
Jimmy Greene
Boat
kayak
Sounds like you had a great day on the water Mike and Kurt. Wish it was today instead of yesterday and I would of begged to go. Glad to hear you loaded up the boat.

Jimmy

Upvote 0

Shark Meat

Diehard/Determined CAPT
Apr 5, 2006
San Diego, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
Glacier Bay 2670 Isle Runner - Shark Meat II
Nicely done Gents!

Upvote 0