tsutomu

Mar 7, 2009
Aiea, hi
www.tsutomulures.com
Name
garrett
Boat
Anne's Revenge
We left Koolina and headed for BO first thing in the morning. No one home there so we kept going out. There was a lot of birds coming down the 1500 so we turn right and about 5 mins later the center goes. This guy jumps all over the place then gives up and comes to the boat easy. Maybe about #160. We work the area hoping to find his mate, take one more knock down but the rest of the day is slow. As we're heading in just outside the 500 the corner takes off and this one is a screamer. This fish has us past 3/4 spool but after a short fight it pulls the hooks :shithappens:... After that we pick up some aku's and call it a day. I wish we got a look at that fish but a still a good day. We got this one on a 9" heavy scoop fish.

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Looks like the head wound may be more than a gaff hole (bang!); good goin' G and crew.

Cheers
Pat

I'a

Aug 10, 2009
Hawi
Name
Hank
Boat
24, skipjack,
Mean one. Nice bangstick shot there looks like. Sounds like Ahi the one that wen hemo. Good going guys!

BNaks

Dec 6, 2009
Mililani/HI/USA
Name
Brandon
Boat
Baby Hawk
Congrats to you and crew, Garrett. Looks like those marlins are still lurking. Too bad about the pulled hooks, next time going stuck um.

captdon1

Jun 4, 2009
kaneohe, hi.
Name
don
Boat
33' kamicraft "KIMI ANN"
:cheers: good job garrett!! nice phish. aloha captdon

dausualinc

Nov 25, 2008
Honolulu
Name
Kekoa
Boat
30' Knife
Garrett good job to you and the braddahs on Lexi Ann. I know you guys were looking for the sickles but thats not a bad consolation prize. I like one piece when she come out the smoker:smoking33:

tsutomu

Mar 7, 2009
Aiea, hi
www.tsutomulures.com
Name
garrett
Boat
Anne's Revenge
Looks like the head wound may be more than a gaff hole (bang!); good goin' G and crew.

yeah after watching Nick and Jeff's vids we picked one of those bang bangs up. They make it look so smooth.

Cheers
Pat
Garrett good job to you and the braddahs on Lexi Ann. I know you guys were looking for the sickles but thats not a bad consolation prize. I like one piece when she come out the smoker:smoking33:
Keako... call in sick and go get one!! Nah I'll try to swing some by since you gotta doggie sit now.