Apr 22, 2012
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Name
Steve
Boat
Grumpy
My. Wong had me in stitches all day.
Oh yeah, back to the report....
Got to pukey around 7:30 or 8 I think. Dropped on a spot right away and put some reds on the deck then went looking.
Middle grounds and north island. The meter was blank for the most part. Went to the north side South Island and saw alot on the meter but nothing would go. Not sure what it was, still learning my FF.
Went to the Leaside of North Island and got unlimited white fish, a few calicos, and triggers. Left there to look for more and ended up at the middle ground on structure. Put a couple sculpins on the deck and a few more reds.
Went around to the weather side of north island and didn’t see any Marks or signs, other then a few boats.
Nice weather and flat seas. Temps were 69-70.
got all the white fish and triggers on Sef sliders and squid.
So I see this on my meter at the North Island, and threw everything at it and nothing happened. Maybe somebody can give me insight what they think it is.
Also, saw a submarine on the way back into the harbor. Pretty cool.
I expected more boat traffic but it wasn’t bad, but the launch ramp was packed around 5pm.
72E2AEBC-4DA5-406F-B635-BFB5AFCA7B99.jpeg
63E0CBEC-E347-4634-BA72-112533FF18F7.jpeg

Upvote 0

Steveo77

Steveo77
Apr 22, 2012
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Name
Steve
Boat
Grumpy
FML I knew it! lee side of north island. I chummed it, and threw cult snipers and the 4/0. But had to move because it was a little too close to a fiver than I wanted to be.

Reactions: Quik
Upvote 0