live2fish

I've got bugs...
Apr 3, 2005
North OC
Name
Eric
Boat
14' livingston cat, 15’ radon, Parker 2320 @ez_sportfishing
Took my buddy who only experience fishing is for trout and let me say I think he's hooked for life on "real" fishing lol

Started the morning a little late a he arrived at my place at 4:45 not 4 like we planned haha but hopped in the truck and we were off. Get to shelter island an d not too busy so pretty happy about that.

Get a nice scoop and a half of killer chove and off we go. Seeing life as close as 3 miles from the point but we had tuna on our minds not rats. Started working the upper 9 when I hear from one of my buddies that the 182 is foaming! We pull up the gear and plan to make a 20 +- mile run... 15 miles into I see birds going nuts and fish foaming under them with 2 other boats in the area not pulling a single fish! We rolled up I dump a big brail over and those fish start foaming all around the boat! Instant bite! Every bait that hit the water for the next 2-3 hours was inhaled until a couple people come rolling up and park ontop of the fish... I told them to set up upswell and there was plenty of fish to go round but got the middle finger from Santa.

Passed off the remainder of my bait to some cool guys from simi sorry forgot your names...

Ended the day with 10 solid yft to 40lb in the bag and 1 thick dodo
Released a lot of tuna bc 10 is more than enough for all of us.
Trout no more
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Upvote 0

kindafishy

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
GOT A PIC OF SANTA GIVING YOU THE FINGER??? I'D LOVE TO SEE IT

Upvote 0

TEAMFQI

Jul 6, 2008
Escondido, ca
Name
Lance
Boat
24' Hydrasport Freedom
As an off shore fisherman, every time I see a trout I think to myself... "That would make a nice bait out there!"

Upvote 0