GoGo

Almost A Member
Apr 24, 2005
Oceanside
Name
Tom
Boat
Parker
Went out Sunday out of Oceanside. On the way to the Harbor our New XL Reliable Kill bag flew out of the boat on I-5 near Mission ave in Oceanside. We circled around and it was gone! Hopefully someone reads this and returns it.
Now for the report. 209 had nice big paddies that were holding nice size 15-20lb yellows. we landed 5. Then we headed south towards 181 and just south of 209 were large boils of Tuna. No luck on the tuna but they were there in numbers. Football size. Good luck out there and help get my New fish bag back. Thanks

Upvote 0

Second Row

You Should Have Been Here Yesterday
Aug 8, 2008
Newport
Name
Scott
Boat
21' Grady White - Rusty Hook
Nice bag! Hope someone turns it in..

Upvote 0

stuman

Brawndo the thirst mutilator
Sep 18, 2004
Oside
Name
stu
Boat
skiff
Went out Sunday out of Oceanside. On the way to the Harbor our New XL Reliable Kill bag flew out of the boat on I-5 near Mission ave in Oceanside. We circled around and it was gone! Hopefully someone reads this and returns it.
Now for the report. 209 had nice big paddies that were holding nice size 15-20lb yellows. we landed 5. Then we headed south towards 181 and just south of 209 were large boils of Tuna. No luck on the tuna but they were there in numbers. Football size. Good luck out there and help get my New fish bag back. Thanks

For Friday would you suggest going to the 209 or trailer south and hit the 226 area. Was there much boat traffic out there?

Upvote 0

GoGo

Almost A Member
Apr 24, 2005
Oceanside
Name
Tom
Boat
Parker

Is this yours?
No. That was a few days earlier. Thanks though

Reactions: Mk6_Robbie