acefuture

@acecraftco
Apr 3, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
Ace
Boat
Always changing
Drinking gentlemen’s start at 8:30am, no line at the bait barge in mission but got a lousy 2 scoops. Initially was going to check the 9 but word was no life so we went straight to the 182. As soon as we got there was pulled up on a foamer that didn’t want to cooperate but gave us hope for the rest of the day. Unfortunately that was the story. We got dead center on probably 30 foam balls and through everything at them, none wanted a boat ride. Literally hit tuna in the back with jigs and no takers. Super frustrating. Trolled spreaders, cedars, threw surface irons, poppers, colt snipers, jerk baits, live bait, everything, no fish. Drank every damn beer in the cooler and came in at 5:30. Frustrating but fun day

acefuture

@acecraftco
Apr 3, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
Ace
Boat
Always changing
Was that you in the blue Parker? If so when u asked us “can someone please catch something” my buddy and I were dying…. We chased em with no takers…. I’ll be back out Tuesday
We were in a teal 2320. We were next to a blue Parker with twins and a tower almost all day though. There was definitely some funny chatter on the radio all day though. Mr. Wong even made an appearance. Good luck Tuesday

Reactions: Tuna Dreamer
Upvote 0

4bruce

Dec 13, 2011
la
Name
Lee
Boat
goldfish
those foamer are big fish, I was on the party boat last week. All fish caught was on kit and balloon. Dont waist your time if you dont have flying fish kit and balloon.

Reactions: Tuna Dreamer
Upvote 0