6th Annual Superbowl Winner Prediction Contest!

Mar 17, 2007
Redlands, CA
Name
Doug
Boat
water wings
I've got the Chiefs with 34 points...lets hope that is at least ONE more point than the 49'ers score!! Good luck to all and most of all...thanks to BD and Nunyabizness for making the Super Bowl more watchable!

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
9ers - Derby

Chiefs
- Diseasedscrotum, Swami 805, Tar Pit
Psst hey nunya, it’s over for your Giants and my Browns now, so you can have OBJ back for next year if ya want.

Fortunately, my Buckeyes are still in the hunt for a Natty so football season isn’t over yet:rockin:

You can keep OBJ... lol

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Congrats to these 4 who've made it to the final round!

Chiefs

- Diseasedscrotum - 34
- Swami 805
- Tar Pit

49ers - Derby

There can only be one winner so since there are 3 who picked the Chiefs, we will need to set-up a tie-breaker in advance of the game in the event that the Chiefs win:

- Diseasedscrotum - 34
- Swami 805
- Tar Pit

Please post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the score that you think the Chiefs will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will be the winner. Your team MUST win the Super Bowl! You can change your score prediction anytime up to the start of the game by posting in this thread.

If the 49ers win, then Derby will be the winner of this contest! Since there is only one person picking the 49ers, they will not have to post a score prediction.

Congrats and good luck!!

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
There can only be one winner so since there are 3 who picked the Chiefs, we will need to set-up a tie-breaker in advance of the game in the event that the Chiefs win:

- Diseasedscrotum - 34
- Swami 805 - 27
- Tar Pit - no score posted so we will post 0 as your score

swami 805

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
If I gotta lose by 1 point at the bitter end I’m glad it was to diseased scrotum. Congratulations!
Thanks for doing this nunya!!!

Reactions: diseasedscrotum

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Congrats to diseasedscrotum! You are this year's winner!

Please send me a PM with your mailing address and I will have the office put together a package and send to you. Also include your t-shirt size.

Thanks everyone for playing this year! I hope to be able to continue on this annual tradition next year.
Swami, close 2nd!!!

swami 805

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
If you’re not 1st you’re last!!
Thanks again