6th Annual Superbowl Winner Prediction Contest!

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Post your prediction of which NFL team you think will win the 2/2/2020 Super Bowl! The cut-off date to post your prediction is Sunday, September 8th, 2019 by 10:00 am Pacific. No changes will be allowed after the cut-off time.

There can only be one winner so if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker. Those whose teams made it to the Super Bowl will need to post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the score they think their team will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will be the winner. If your team makes it to the Super Bowl and does not win and no one selected the winning team, then we will not have a winner. Your team MUST win the Super Bowl!

I will have Ali and Jason kick in some swag/prizes for the winner.

Which team do you predict will win? Let me start off with my pick - The New York Giants!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

49ers - Derby

Bengals
- Mr. Limpet

Broncos -

Browns - Knotybuoyz

Bucs
-

Cardinals - Havasu Sun

Chargers - Ncfishslayer

Chiefs
- Diseasedscrotum, Swami 805, Tar Pit

Cowboys-

Eagles - Johnth

Falcons
-

Giants
- nunyabizness1

Jaguars - Cy Bodden

Lions -

Packers - Magilla, Hismosa, Jimm

Patriots - jerdog, Tail Chaser, lee337, Seadawg, Makairaa

Raiders - Mikeylikesit, Duckdog

Rams - Hucklongfin, bigfishhateme, scottsam, Andyj, Invictus, Blackfish, Aggro, All In

Saints - Buttchaser, Caseymcv, Jowo, threewaves

Seahawks - Peteb

Steelers - Steelers

Vikings -

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigfishhateme
Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Post your prediction of which NFL team you think will win the 2/2/2020 Super Bowl! The cut-off date to post your prediction is Sunday, September 8th, 2019 by 10:00 am Pacific. No changes will be allowed after the cut-off time.

There can only be one winner so if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker. Those whose teams made it to the Super Bowl will need to post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the score they think their team will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will be the winner. If your team makes it to the Super Bowl and does not win and no one selected the winning team, then we will not have a winner. Your team MUST win the Super Bowl!

Which team do you predict will win? Let me start off with my pick - The New York Giants!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

49ers -

Bengals
-

Broncos -

Bucs
-

Cardinals -

Chargers -

Chiefs
-

Cowboys-

Eagles -

Falcons
-

Giants
- nunyabizness1

Jaguars -

Lions -

Packers -

Patriots -

Raiders -

Rams -

Saints -

Seahawks -

Steelers -

Vikings -
I will stay with the Pats.

Reactions: nunyabizness1
Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy

49ers -

Bengals
-

Broncos -

Bucs
-

Cardinals -

Chargers -

Chiefs
-

Cowboys-

Eagles -

Falcons
-

Giants
- nunyabizness1

Jaguars -

Lions -

Packers -

Patriots -

Raiders -

Rams -

Saints -

Seahawks -

Steelers -

Vikings -

I am so removed from the NFL. Are the Browns still around. I don’t see them on your list.

But just for shits and giggles, I will go with the

Chargers.

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Ease up on the traitor talk den momma, it was just a bizness decision.;)

It is early and baring any catastrophic preseason injuries, as a life long fan, go ahead and pencil me in for the beloved Browns.
I have several family members who are browns fans so if I had to lose one of my guys to a team it would be either the Browns or the Bills... hoping the Browns finally have a decent season.

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Maggie, I have a buddy I went to grade school with who is a die-hard Giants fan like you. I have seen him throw people out of his house for saying something wrong about the G-Men! And you had a rough year last year, yet you hang in there! I am hoping the Pats can pull 1 more off this year.

Patriots!!

Reactions: nunyabizness1
Upvote 0

Caseymcv

Old man
Feb 6, 2017
Wildomar
Name
Casey
Boat
In my dreams

49ers -

Bengals
-

Broncos -

Browns - Tunacraze, Knotybuoyz

Bucs
-

Cardinals - Havasu Sun

Chargers - Blackfish

Chiefs
- Diseasedscrotum, Swami 805

Cowboys-