6th ANNUAL JRI CUSTOM LURES SUPER BOWL GRID IRON MATCH!!!

Johnny J

Formally INOXicated
May 10, 2008
Idyllwild, CA USA
www.bluepacifictackle.com
Name
John
Boat
not mine
:pBig brother and little brother.:p
58AE84B7-3881-42D8-AF9C-BB689F597986.jpeg
U

Reactions: hilltop
Upvote 0

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
  • Jul 6, 2004
    el cajon
    Name
    chad
    Boat
    26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
    Glad i won one from blue pacific tackle . Would be nice to have twins though

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    NO MORE BETS!! Last entry was Tuna Minor.

Good luck to all! I will draw numbers 1 hour before game time!!

View attachment 997294
    Appreciate you doing this each year, as these sort of things make watching the game way more fun, but im curious about something.

Now that the squares are all filled, why not draw the numbers and post them right away?

For many, today can be a crazy busy day, with many running around getting ready for superbowl parties and other Sunday activities. If you post the numbers right after the squares are filled, then everyone will have a good chance at knowing their numbers or taking a picture or screenshot of the sheet well before the game, rather than some never knowing their numbers or if they won till after the game.

The fun for most when it comes to pools is looking at and knowing yours and others numbers well before and during the game.

Anyways, just a friendly suggestion and food for thought.....thanks for putting it on...always a fun deal. ;)

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

poncherello

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jan 11, 2005
    san Diego
    Name
    Jerry
    Boat
    none
    Appreciate you doing this each year, as these sort of things make watching the game way more fun, but im curious about something.

Now that the squares are all filled, why not draw the numbers and post them right away?

For many, today can be a crazy busy day, with many running around getting ready for superbowl parties and other Sunday activities. If you post the numbers right after the squares are filled, then everyone will have a good chance at knowing their numbers or taking a picture or screenshot of the sheet well before the game, rather than some never knowing their numbers or if they won till after the game.

The fun for most when it comes to pools is looking at and knowing yours and others numbers well before and during the game.

Anyways, just a friendly suggestion and food for thought.....thanks for putting it on...always a fun deal. ;)

The unknown fisherman:p:

Good point Mike. Around this time every year, I work straight through the week. But I’m off today. So I will post the numbers in a few minutes. My kids will draw the numbers.

Upvote 0

Latest posts