clevel

Skipper
  • Jun 4, 2011
    Laguna Niguel
    Name
    Cabo Jack
    Boat
    Cobia 261
    I can’t find any 60lb thru 100 lb Daiwa J braid or PowerPro Super 8 Slick in 300 yard/meter spools in white or hi vis yellow on the internet. Both eight thread weave. Everyone listed on the web is sold out! Any local tackle store in Orange County have any?

Russo

Almost A Member
    Aug 14, 2017
    Wildomar
    Name
    Jon Russo
    Boat
    If that's what you want to call it
    Not shops in OC but I would try Island in Carson or possibly Kens custom reel in Oceanside.
    Did you try the Longfin or Melton etc.?

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    I can’t find any 60lb thru 100 lb Daiwa J braid or PowerPro Super 8 Slick in 300 yard/meter spools in white or hi vis yellow on the internet. Both eight thread weave. Everyone listed on the web is sold out! Any local tackle store in Orange County have any?
    Look at the classified’s here ,
    I have a new 300 YRD spool of 80LB
    Izor, that will work fine.

Reactions: woodfish330
    Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    There's a lot of tackle shortages going around. My guess the covaid shut down is showing the effects, It's not just fishing tackle. When you do get your hands on some of the tackle/Etc. It seems the price is 20-50% higher prior to the Covaid shut down! Hopefully when the product gets back in stock, We will see the prices come back to close to normal before the Covaid shut down?

Upvote 0

2Rotten

Live in Oregon/Love to Fish San Diego!
    Jan 10, 2010
    Junction City OR
    Name
    Rod Lathrop
    Boat
    24' North River Seahawk Hardtop "Sun Dog"
    TackleDirect has 2 spools of Daiwa J Braid in stock of 3,000 meters/100# white 8-ply. $290 each.

TackleDirect has lots of 300 yard spool options for PowerPro SuperSlick V2, 50#, 65# and 80#/different colors.

If you can't find the line you need locally and place an order to TackleDirect, PM me first, I have a $15 off coupon code I will send you (at least covers your sales tax).

BTW I am not affiliated in any way with TD, just use them sometimes because their prices are fair and their service/selection are usually good.

Last edited:
    Reactions: clevel
    Upvote 0

MikeC.

Jun 22, 2019
    Torrance, Ca
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    none
    want izorline or jb instead?

Upvote 0