60 ft-69 ft Pilothouse or Similar (Flybridge and Lower helm)

Big Bay Yachts

LuvBigBoats

Gone fishing
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Name
    Paul
    Boat
    Yeah Baybee!
    Kind of an oddball request for this forum given the emphasis on fishing, but figured I'd give it a shot.

Looking for a pilothouse style boat in the 60-69' range (something I can put in no bigger than a 65' slip). Something along the lines of an Offshore, Hampton, Horizon, Neptunus, Hatteras, Navigator 6200, Viking Sport Cruiser 61 or 67, Fairline. Trying to keep to 2006 or newer and avoiding MAN engines, but could make exceptions for the right boat. Bow seating a big plus. Needs to fit at least 8 on the bridge including helm chairs. Also interested in a Nomad, but they are out of my price range.

Seen everything on Yachtworld and Boat Trader. Not looking for a broker to represent me so please no brokers unless you have an actual boat to sell that's not already on those two sites.

Thanks

MYNomad

Heading South
    Dec 12, 2007
    Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    Yes
    Kind of an oddball request for this forum given the emphasis on fishing, but figured I'd give it a shot.

Looking for a pilothouse style boat in the 60-69' range (something I can put in no bigger than a 65' slip). Something along the lines of an Offshore, Hampton, Horizon, Neptunus, Hatteras, Navigator 6200, Viking Sport Cruiser 61 or 67, Fairline. Trying to keep to 2006 or newer and avoiding MAN engines, but could make exceptions for the right boat. Bow seating a big plus. Needs to fit at least 8 on the bridge including helm chairs. Also interested in a Nomad, but they are out of my price range.

Seen everything on Yachtworld and Boat Trader. Not looking for a broker to represent me so please no brokers unless you have an actual boat to sell that's not already on those two sites.

Thanks

Budget? Pre-covid at least one Nomad sold for under $1M, but the more recent sales have been a good bit higher. Much of the difference is a function of how the boat is configured and equipped (they are semi-custom with major differences between some of the builds) and its condition.
    By the way, a broker won't cost you anything, at least theoretically, as the seller pays his broker, and his broker splits with the buyer's broker or keeps both halves if there is no broker on the buyer's side.

Reactions: LuvBigBoats

LuvBigBoats

Gone fishing
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Name
    Paul
    Boat
    Yeah Baybee!
    Budget? Pre-covid at least one Nomad sold for under $1M, but the more recent sales have been a good bit higher. Much of the difference is a function of how the boat is configured and equipped (they are semi-custom with major differences between some of the builds) and its condition.
    By the way, a broker won't cost you anything, at least theoretically, as the seller pays his broker, and his broker splits with the buyer's broker or keeps both halves if there is no broker on the buyer's side.
    Trying to stay under $900 all in (tax, shipping). I have a broker. Purpose of this post was to see if someone knows someone who hasn't listed but has talked about selling.

In theory I do think brokers cost the buyer something (in the sense you may squeeze a few more bucks out of the deal if the selling broker is getting 100% of the commission), but a good one is worth that cost.

I talked to Mikelson about Nomads but looks like the available Nomads are in the $1.4 or so range. None listed that I've seen.

Reactions: nefarious235