May 13, 2005
San Diego
Name
Name
Boat
Yours
Most of the online prices for 6 packs out of Ensenada are $1000 for the
off shore tuna runs.

Can anyone recommend a charter/skipper that you have personally used?

My buddy and our sons want to fish tuna, but not on a cattle boat
out of San Diego.

What kind of hidden costs are there besides cleaning and tips?

Thanks.

##1Bayrunner

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 19, 2008
POMONA
Name
SNATCH
Boat
15 Ft. Bayrunner "EL COCHITO"
Same here, wanna go but need a good boat, guide for six to eight people. any info would be great !!!!

baja tailhunter

Sep 16, 2007
glendora ca.
Name
steve huth
Boat
mike's-bill's good to have friends
mike on the Gamefisher. 48' sportfisher that i fish all the time # 760 578 3022. he is on facebook at Gamefisher sportfishing Ensenada

Doradogirl

and some Yellowtail
Dec 26, 2009
Ramona, Ca
Name
Amanda
Boat
26' Blackman "LaiLani"
Check with Louie (great guy and knows a lot of the local sports) on "It's for Reels" great boat (Parker) and if your lucky he'll even take you back to the Ensenada Sports bar and serve you up one of those fabulous Mango margarita's.
Have a blast :-)

baja tailhunter

Sep 16, 2007
glendora ca.
Name
steve huth
Boat
Check with Louie (great guy and knows a lot of the local sports) on "It's for Reels" great boat (Parker) and if your lucky he'll even take you back to the Ensenada Sports bar and serve you up one of those fabulous Mango margarita's.
Have a blast :-)
Louie is 4 person max, if you have 4 he is the man to see. Try the gaglic shrimp over pasta at his place it is great. Louie's parker is fast and he runs the hell out of it.

##1Bayrunner

Mar 19, 2008
POMONA
Name
SNATCH
Boat
15 Ft. Bayrunner "EL COCHITO"
GREAT INFO GUYS, HOW ABOUT AZTECA'S ANYONE BEEN ON IT ?? I HAVE ABOUT 8 GUYS SO FAR GOING.

baja tailhunter

Sep 16, 2007
glendora ca.
Name
steve huth
Boat
GREAT INFO GUYS, HOW ABOUT AZTECA'S ANYONE BEEN ON IT ?? I HAVE ABOUT 8 GUYS SO FAR GOING.
yes I have fished it for years, It has a big bait tank that YOU need to make sure get full for tuna fishing. Lots of bunks But has low head clearence down there. The boat is slow so leave early and bring your own GPS to make sure you get to where you want to go. Also the boat you want is the AZTECA TOO it is the big one. The owner is Alex Pilla I do not have a number for him.

urbanlink

Well-Known "Member"
May 14, 2008
Costa Mesa CA USA
Name
Chris
Boat
n/a
Check out Selena on Ensenada.com. Captain Lucas dud it proper two weekends ago. We stayed in Quintas Papagayo and Cpt picked us up right out front at coral Marina. Boat fished 8 guys just fine and bunk space was good. You can also call Jay the owner, he is in Anaheim mon_fri and Ensenada on weekends.