Wasitrytofish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 1, 2012
Monrovia ca united states
Name
Glen Mitchell
Boat
Sea Fox 248 Commander
Left the Harbor at 6 AM grab some halfway Spawned out Squid from Nachos. no big deal. end ed up being plenty for the day.
hit the front side by 7:30 AM absolutely flat Crossing with no wind. as I feared it would be, absolutely zero conditions for the first four hours of the day. 12noon- First solid tamer. my son lands it. at 115, my other boy gets bent. he lands his.
maybe 100 calicos and a couple yellows for our day. only the yellows kept.
slack tide is king on these boys. at least for me.
we spent some time swimming as the water warmed to 69 degrees just east of whites.
a very nice day as our good friend made the trip happen for his sons 16th birthday. i tried to get him a birthday yellow. just couldn’t get him bit.
weather was phenomenal today from start to finish.
highlight of the day was when i noticed a small boat fishing the closure at Italian Gardens. i approached them to inform them that they could be fined. they were waving me off saying “stay away! the fish are boiling!”. with they were. they had yellows boiling behind the boat as we approached. I was like, yo, you are in a closure.
they were like “thank you” :)
couple pics from tofay.

8279F369-E3EF-4415-97FF-ECAFE701D4D8.jpeg

97078E7D-FB58-4173-A30D-4123ACBE8115.jpeg

A7359A28-4693-4DA4-8862-0EF7E81236D7.jpeg

SemperFi75

Jun 13, 2017
San Pedro
Name
SemperFi75
Boat
Semper Fidos
i approached them to inform them that they could be fined. they were waving me off saying “stay away! the fish are boiling!”. with they were. they had yellows boiling behind the boat as we approached. I was like, yo, you are in a closure.

SS Clueless LOL

Donkey Nick

Jul 16, 2012
Hollywood, CA, USA
Name
Nick Shamrock
Boat
Shamrock 246 Walkaround
Left the Harbor at 6 AM grab some halfway Spawned out Squid from Nachos. no big deal. end ed up being plenty for the day.
hit the front side by 7:30 AM absolutely flat Crossing with no wind. as I feared it would be, absolutely zero conditions for the first four hours of the day. 12noon- First solid tamer. my son lands it. at 115, my other boy gets bent. he lands his.
maybe 100 calicos and a couple yellows for our day. only the yellows kept.
slack tide is king on these boys. at least for me.
we spent some time swimming as the water warmed to 69 degrees just east of whites.
a very nice day as our good friend made the trip happen for his sons 16th birthday. i tried to get him a birthday yellow. just couldn’t get him bit.
weather was phenomenal today from start to finish.
highlight of the day was when i noticed a small boat fishing the closure at Italian Gardens. i approached them to inform them that they could be fined. they were waving me off saying “stay away! the fish are boiling!”. with they were. they had yellows boiling behind the boat as we approached. I was like, yo, you are in a closure.
couple pics from tofay.

View attachment 1160666

View attachment 1160667

View attachment 1160668
Keep it up Dad... Nice work!