Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
yesterday today, travel days, nothing to report except a bunch of drunk fuckers having a good time, the rumble is we are going to cedros and/or the ridge. seas are about 4 foot and choppy, a little snotty.

SD

JGROSS

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 14, 2006
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Baby = sold boat
Looked like a FUN group of guys when I checked them in.

I love seeing guys laughing, telling stories and super pumped to fish before they head out. Amazingly, that's not always the case, hard to believe, but true.

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
Change of plans. While scratching for Bluefine right now on the way down we are heading towards the rocks.......... yessssssss, I am out of YT. Eating well, and from the galley, oh yea, nothing caught yet.
ciao mother fawwkas.

Oh if anyone knows someone on this trip, figure out something to say or do and I can fuck with them for you.

SD

Gamefighter

I just need one...more!
Sep 12, 2011
Boulder, CO
Name
Valerie
Boat
any that I'm welcome on!
Did you stay at the rocks? Heading somewhere else? 50/50? Thetis? Mag Bay? Are the seas still choppy?

Thanks for any updates you can provide!

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
"nothing to report except a bunch of drunk fuckers having a good time"

Sure hope those funk druckers sober up and don't miss the fishing. Worse yet, get in a mess on deck and ruin somebody's day.

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
something like I went on a booze cruise and some fishing broke out.

really could have done without that report from the Excel

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
still at the rocks, no more drunks, YT YT YT to 60 Lbs, not as choppy now, sun comes out every so often, not much else hitting the deck. Don't be such pussies, not that you are...............just saying.

johndtuttle

Angler/Client
Mar 20, 2008
Carmel, CA
Name
john
Boat
not crazy enough yet
Change of plans. While scratching for Bluefine right now on the way down we are heading towards the rocks.......... yessssssss, I am out of YT. Eating well, and from the galley, oh yea, nothing caught yet.
ciao mother fawwkas.

Oh if anyone knows someone on this trip, figure out something to say or do and I can fuck with them for you.

SD
That Swarthy Dago guy, spread some mayo on his lips when he is sleeping, love that gag....:D

:p

Thanks for the updates, but photos or BS!

LOL

ebnash

Apr 1, 2008
San Jose, CA
Name
Erik Nash
Boat
None

Sure hope those funk druckers sober up and don't miss the fishing. Worse yet, get in a mess on deck and ruin somebody's day.
Not me. I hope those drunk fuckers leave all the fish for the next Excel trip out there.

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
wind came up again, if you didn't pay attention, you would get swamped at the rail, fun stuff, we picked up some cabrilla, huge calicos, yt of course, some grouper, then we split, heading towards the beach !
ciao mother fawkers. SD

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
yesterday finished our limits of YT early, found big schools, real big, they wanted to die, was really something to look and see every one hooked and bent. Today we looked for tuna on the temp break lines, nothing, is windy as fuck out here, rough, going to Hippolito or san martin now to fish in the morning session then head for home. SD

hilltop

lurking in the shallows
Jan 1, 2010
sb 805
Name
hilltop
Boat
sold, pangas, Intrepid, and diggin the RRIII
gotta love the intel......thanks for sharing, and get a few more in am before beer thirty.

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
well i guess they are knockin the bluefin dead this week, good goin, cool boat for sure, food good, good crew, fun fun for sure, always asked if I was ok, im going back out with them as soon as I can, we had some big yellow tails, my best was about 40 pounds, got him with 40 lb mono top shot, on a GF700XH with an older Avet hx, had the drag set at about 20 lbs. that damn fish bent that rod good ! my respect to the fish, thanks. My go to rod was an GF800M and Avet mxj's, perfect with 30 pound mono. I used number one hooks, that was for the pick bites, but when it was WFO just about anything worked, the fish really responded to the sardines that had that blue stripe, blue tone to them. alot better than the ones with the brown stripe, as usual if you had a realy strong running bait you got hit good. Iron wasn't the play, one dude was using his flesh tone silicone schlong looking plastic, got hit like crazy. I didn't take pictures, go to their FB site or their .com yall know what a YT looks like.

xpolari3earx

May 11, 2009
O.C.
Name
Tom
Boat
None
Sounds like you had blast. Can't wait till I go on the Excel next year. Wi-fi kicks a$$!! as we get live report day by day.

backlashjack

Scallywag
May 14, 2007
Alta Loma, CA
Name
Jackson
Boat
Sold the boat, now I just rent a stateroom on the EXCEL
Next week 5 day. It's on, I can't wait.

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a

scrubber

true story
Dec 5, 2009
san pedro
Name
will
Boat
1936 wilson xt

Call 911 ? , Hey Steve- Dont worry about it !~!!!!

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
you are about a week late to the party....unless of course you were one of those drunk fuckers on the trip.

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
I love that game....name that state

Georgia

scrubber

true story
Dec 5, 2009
san pedro
Name
will
Boat
1936 wilson xt
I'm staying the hell away from there, Going NORTH up to AK for a week.