nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Unless there are any last minute changes before the kick-off, here are the finalists:

If the Patriots win, the one closest to the projected final Patriots score will win:
Cy Bodden - 27
@-EZ 34
jer dog - 31
Carterantebi - 33

If the Rams win:
jowo will win

Good luck and come back next season to watch the Giants in the Superbowl, or maybe the stupor bowl... who knows! Have fun watching the game today!

Last edited:

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Unless there are any last minute changes before the kick-off, here are the finalists:

If the Patriots win, the one closest to the projected final Patriots score will win:
Cy Bodden - 27
@-EZ 34
jer dog - 31
Carterantebi - 33

If the Rams win:
jowo will win

Good luck and come back next season to watch the Giants in the Superbowl, or maybe the stupor bowl... who knows! Have fun watching the game today!
Change mine to 34,please

Reactions: nunyabizness1

carterantebi

I hate fishing
Oct 9, 2016
Coronado
Name
Carter
Boat
Pacific Queen!
Shoot, I shoulda just left my vote at zeroLOL

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Cy Bodden is the winner! I totally messed up and posted his pick as 24 instead of 34. My apologies.

Cy Bodden, please PM me your address to send your winning prize and Max, PM me yours as well please so I can send something to make up for posting in error. I'm living temporarily in Sorrento Valley due to my house fire so I can drop something by while I'm out and about Mira Mesa.

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
Cy Bodden is the winner! I totally messed up and posted his pick as 24 instead of 34. My apologies.

Cy Bodden, please PM me your address to send your winning prize and Max, PM me yours as well please so I can send something to make up for posting in error. I'm living temporarily in Sorrento Valley due to my house fire so I can drop something by while I'm out and about Mira Mesa.
Don't worry about it , Mag's. I'm good. Thanks anyway..

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
Reactions: Cy Bodden