I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
:fighting0061::fighting0061::eyepoppin:Beat_Them:Beat_Them:spank::smash:
Yeah, we got it Gary, your a huge Patriot, so why don't you stay out of the Football thread? Or are you only verbally Fucking Football but secretly watching? hmmm....................I don't know, anyone can say Fuck Football as we can see here.......So I ask you once again, what have YOU done for your country today, other than "Fuck Football"?

Upvote 0

bparker1225

Ocean Addiction
Sep 27, 2004
Leucadia/Los Zacatitos
Name
Bill Parker
Boat
21' 6" Cabo-Cabo Bill
Thanks you for your service , I did not serve because a health problem,
You want to watch have at it. when players take a knee and disrespect Our Flag , and Our Country . FUCK FOOTBALL.... only takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole basket...
and if you want to watch go for it...
Have a great day....
Bone spurs right?

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
See below (in green font) for who's still a go at this point in time!!! Maybe next year Giants!

upload_2019-1-12_18-54-9.jpeg

49ers - Derby, feelinfishy, invictus

Bengals - Mr Limpet

Broncos - Bubba

Bucs -

Cardinals -

Chargers -

Chiefs -

Cowboys- 2454 big mike,

Eagles - hucklongfin, Andy J,

Falcons - SouthBayKiller

Giants - nunyabizness1, Bizzy

Jaguars - SeaDawg

Lions -

Packers - MikeeDaGuy, Kbray001, jgy, hismosa, aznboy

Patriots - Cy Bodden, Jer Dog, Carterantebi, @-EZ

Raiders - Duckdog,

Rams - jowo

Saints - Rauterki, mackerljoe, Ncfishslayer

Seahawks -

Steelers - Spiderjigman

Vikings - "all- in"

Who's gonna win????

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
And then there were four! What did you think of this weekend's games? As you expected?

See below (in green font) for who's still a go at this point in time!!! Maybe next year Giants!

1506389_954c3f1e051cf6bee2c07fd6c5b80bbe.jpeg

49ers - Derby, feelinfishy, invictus

Bengals - Mr Limpet

Broncos - Bubba

Bucs -

Cardinals -

Chargers -

Chiefs -

Cowboys- 2454 big mike,

Eagles - hucklongfin, Andy J,

Falcons - SouthBayKiller

Giants - nunyabizness1, Bizzy

Jaguars - SeaDawg

Lions -

Packers - MikeeDaGuy, Kbray001, jgy, hismosa, aznboy

Patriots - Cy Bodden, Jer Dog, Carterantebi, @-EZ

Raiders - Duckdog,

Rams - jowo

Seahawks -

Steelers - Spiderjigman

Vikings - "all- in"

Who's gonna win????

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
And then there were 4....

Chiefs -
Patriots - Cy Bodden, Jer Dog, Carterantebi, @-Ez
Rams - jowo

Which 2 teams are you rooting for to go on to the Superbowl?

I'm hoping for a Chiefs/Saints

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Ok, since we have 4 people who picked the Patriots, we will have to set-up the tie-breaker if the Patriots win. There can only be one winner for this contest.

If the RAMS win the Superbowl, then "jowo" wins this contest. If the PATRIOTS win the Superbowl, then 1 of the 4 who picked the Patriots should win based on the rules of this tie-breaker:

Cy Bodden, Jer Dog, Carterantebi, @-Ez, each of you will need to post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the score you think the Patriots will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score, will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will count (based on the time and date you posted). (You can change your score at any time up until the start of the game) If you do not post a score prior to the start of the Superbowl game, then it will be assumed that you pick that your team will score "0" points. Additional note, if for example one guess is 2 points under the score (didn't go over) and another is 2 points higher than the score, then the tie-breaker will be the one who didn't go over.

As manager of this contest, my say is final.

GOOD LUCK and THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Ok, since we have 4 people who picked the Patriots, we will have to set-up the tie-breaker if the Patriots win. There can only be one winner for this contest.

If the RAMS win the Superbowl, then "jowo" wins this contest. If the PATRIOTS win the Superbowl, then 1 of the 4 who picked the Patriots should win based on the rules of this tie-breaker:

Cy Bodden, Jer Dog, Carterantebi, @-Ez, each of you will need to post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the score you think the Patriots will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score, without going over will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will count (based on the time and date you posted). (You can change your score at any time up until the start of the game) If you do not post a score prior to the start of the Superbowl game, then it will be assumed that you pick that your team will score "0" points.

As manager of this contest, my say is final. Select your points carefully without going over!

GOOD LUCK and THANKS FOR PLAYING!
Jer dog , picks 31

Reactions: nunyabizness1
Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
I don't have a horse in this race, but what IF all 4 contestants pick a score over the actual??

I thought about that since posting my last post. I am going to amend my rules. If all 4 contestants pick a score over the actual, then the one who picks the score closest will be the winner. If however one one guess is 2 points under the score (didn't go over) and another is 2 points higher than the score, then the tie-breaker will be the one who didn't go over.

Does that sound fair? Thanks for asking BluefinCurly!

Last edited:
Upvote 0