SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Well, I'm takin Jacksonville this year............

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
FUCK FOOTBALL Take a knee like the looser players
no respect for our flag, our country , and you assholes still watch football..
FUCK FOOTBALL

I served 20 years protecting your right to say what you just said, and respecting our flag, our country, and I'll watch what ever the fuck I want to watch. If you think I'm an asshole because I watch fottball, you can kiss my ass. What have you done for your country today?

Upvote 0

2454 big mike

Aug 31, 2015
Ramona
Name
Mike
Boat
Party crasher
FUCK FOOTBALL Take a knee like the looser players
no respect for our flag, our country , and you assholes still watch football..
FUCK FOOTBALL
You’re assuming a lot. I don’t watch football for the reasons that you stated but calling someone an asshole because we’re playing a game here on bd is uncool.

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
I served 20 years protecting your right to say what you just said, and respecting our flag, our country, and I'll watch what ever the fuck I want to watch. If you think I'm an asshole because I watch fottball, you can kiss my ass. What have you done for your country today?
Thanks you for your service , I did not serve because a health problem,
You want to watch have at it. when players take a knee and disrespect Our Flag , and Our Country . FUCK FOOTBALL.... only takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole basket...
and if you want to watch go for it...
Have a great day....

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Hey Gary, thanks for your permission........................

Upvote 0

MikeeDaGuy

Fishin FIN-Attict
May 21, 2006
Frazier Park
Name
Mikee
Boat
12' Klamath Aluminium, 14' Valco
Green Bay Packers and they will Play Against Kansas City!!

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
FUCK FOOTBALL They take a knee the looser players
no respect for our flag, our country , and you still watch football..?
FUCK FOOTBALL

I totally get where you are coming from but I still watch football and do not stereotype ALL players as disrespecting our flag. The ones that stand-up and honor the flag should not be lumped in with those who don't.

Reactions: 2454 big mike
Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Who is ready to change their picks after the 1st week's games are over? How did your team do? As expected or better?

Jacksonville has sole possession of 1st place in their division; )

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Yeah, we got it Gary, your a huge Patriot, so why don't you stay out of the Football thread? Or are you only verbally Fucking Football but secretly watching? hmmm....................I don't know, anyone can say Fuck Football as we can see here.......So I ask you once again, what have YOU done for your country today, other than "Fuck Football"?

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Yeah, we got it Gary, your a huge Patriot, so why don't you stay out of the Football thread? Or are you only verbally Fucking Football but secretly watching? hmmm....................I don't know, anyone can say Fuck Football as we can see here.......So I ask you once again, what have YOU done for your country today, other than "Fuck Football"?
Because I can express my right to how I feel .so fuck foot ball,
I did more for Our Country , but I don’t brag about like you being a 20 year veteran, but I do thank You for your service, but you watching football with players disrespecting Our Flag and Country doesn’t really say much ,... but that’s your decision as mine to say FUCK FOOTBALL
Have a great day Mr Terrific.
Mind you own business and watch all the football you want , Ceya

Last edited:
Upvote 0