nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
5th Annual Superbowl Winner Prediction Contest!

Post your prediction of which NFL team you think will win the 2/3/2019 Super Bowl! The cut-off date to post your prediction is Sunday, September 9th, 2018 by 10:00 am Pacific. No changes will be allowed after the cut-off time.

There can only be one winner so if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker. Those whose teams made it to the Super Bowl will need to post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the score they think their team will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will be the winner. If your team makes it to the Super Bowl and does not win and no one selected the winning team, then we will not have a winner. Your team MUST win the Super Bowl!

I will have Ali and Jason kick in some swag/prizes for the winner, they don't know it yet!

Which team do you predict will win? Let me start off with my pick - The New York Giants!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

49ers - Derby, feelinfishy, invictus

Bengals
- Mr Limpet

Broncos - Bubba

Bucs
-

Cardinals -

Chargers -

Chiefs
-

Cowboys- 2454 big mike,

Eagles - hucklongfin, Andy J,

Falcons
- SouthBayKiller

Giants
- nunyabizness1, Bizzy

Jaguars - SeaDawg

Lions -

Packers - MikeeDaGuy, Kbray001, jgy, hismosa, aznboy

Patriots - Cy Bodden, Jer Dog, Carterantebi, @-EZ

Raiders - Duckdog,

Rams - jowo

Saints - Rauterki, mackerljoe, Ncfishslayer

Seahawks -

Steelers - Spiderjigman

Vikings - "all- in"

Last edited:

Cy Bodden

Been there done that
Oct 15, 2013
Escondido, CA
Name
Cy
Boat
Parker 2120
4th Annual Superbowl Winner Prediction Contest!

Post your prediction of which NFL team you think will win the 2/3/2019 Super Bowl! The cut-off date to post your prediction is Sunday, September 9th, 2018 by 10:00 am Pacific. No changes will be allowed after the cut-off time.

There can only be one winner so if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker. Those whose teams made it to the Super Bowl will need to post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the score they think their team will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score, without going over will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will be the winner. If your team makes it to the Super Bowl and does not win and no one selected the winning team, then we will not have a winner. Your team MUST win the Super Bowl!

I will have Ali and Jason kick in some swag/prizes for the winner, they don't know it yet!

Which team do you predict will win? Let me start off with my pick - The New York Giants!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bengals -

Broncos -

Bucs
-

Cardinals -

Chargers -

Chiefs
-

Cowboys-

Falcons -

Giants
- nunyabizness1

Lions -

Packers -

Patriots - Cy bodden

Raiders -

Seahawks -

Steelers -

ill take the patriots

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
4th Annual Superbowl Winner Prediction Contest!

There can only be one winner so if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker. Those whose teams made it to the Super Bowl will need to post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the score they think their team will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score, without going over will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will be the winner. If your team makes it to the Super Bowl and does not win and no one selected the winning team, then we will not have a winner. Your team MUST win the Super Bowl!

Bengals -

Broncos -

Bucs
-

Cardinals -

Chargers -

Chiefs
-

Cowboys-

Falcons -

Giants
- nunyabizness1