aeon

ugh....
Apr 11, 2006
foothill ranch
Name
Bill
Boat
/600hp ls3 powered Airboat
5th Annual SCH Oscar Canon Memorial Wounded Warrior Duck Hunt at Campo De Cazadores Duck Club​
ok guys its time again for our not so little Wounded Warrior hunt down by the Salton Sea. We are going to do it on Dec 12Th this year and here is what we need.

If you know of a Marine or Soldier who is a purple heart recipient and they might like to come duck hunting at one of Californians premiere private duck clubs then let me know.

They must have a vaild California hunting lic ( we can pay for that ) and their duck stamps. Outside of that they need nothing to come hunt with us. Hevi-Shot gives us our ammo and i am working on a great surprise for clothing this year! We have LOTS of shotguns and food and drinks are provided.

This event is open to both active and retired military but space is limited so please contact me asap.

http://campodecazadores.com/
http://www.hevishot.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: turkeyman85

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
Count us in for swag Bill.

This is a great thing you do.

Fishin_Buddy

Mar 27, 2012
Temecula, Ca USA!
Name
Seth
Boat
Bangarang
Not to be a dick, but how about us Marines? We don't like being called Soldiers...(those 'effers are nasty).

Thanks for doing this though. I have at least one Marine buddy that I would like to send out there with you. I was never injured, but would be interested in helping out in anyway possible.

MJB

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
sold it!!
I'm buy duck stamps this year it's been over 20years for me, just to help out this year also brining my dogs and both Benellis for these guys......

Great job Bill

aeon

ugh....
Apr 11, 2006
foothill ranch
Name
Bill
Boat
we still have some spots open for this years hunt. If you are or know a wounded vet or active duty get in touch. its going to be a great Hunt.

aeon

ugh....
Apr 11, 2006
foothill ranch
Name
Bill
Boat
3 spots open!!!!!! do not be shy guys its a fun event, zero pressure, No cameras, No press. just a day at a duck club.... oh and did i mention drake waterfowl gear!!!!!!!!!!

Enfuego

Your favorite Realtor
Jun 3, 2004
Rancho San Diego
www.CalRealtySD.com
Name
Yusef
Boat
None
Great thing you have put together. If I can help
Please let me know!