540 Slingers Aloha Spirit Charter Aug 7th.

jigstickjeff

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
What's up BDrs
We have a limited load charter on the Aloha Spirit Aug 7th 2020. (Friday) 5am to 4pm.
15 anglers max at $175 a spot.
The trip will be geared for long rods and jigs/artificials.
All are welcome... long rods not required and bait will be available.
DM me or Email [email protected] for booking a spot. Thanks!!
:jig:

Last edited:

jigstickjeff

Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
Right on. I'm in the San Gabriel Valley if that works for car pool. Best of luck getting back to work.

jigstickjeff

Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
540 trip in Dana or SD sell out in a day! Maybe, anyway super genius offer. Thank you very much.
I have plans on putting together a trip on the Fury late summer or early fall. Want a 540 trip to Cortes.

Reactions: Noah & Scoot

Ryan k

Apr 25, 2018
Ca
Name
Ryan Kenney
Boat
V-20
What's up BDrs
We have a limited load charter on the Aloha Spirit Aug 7th 2020. (Friday) 5am to 4pm.
15 anglers max at $175 a spot.
The trip will be geared for long rods and jigs/artificials.
All are welcome... long rods not required and bait will be available.
DM me or Email [email protected] for booking a spot. Thanks!!
:jig:
Omg I'll pay for 2 spots right now. I'd be a little more excited if it were Catalina, clem or sd. But cap on the aloha spirit has an eye for yellows. This is a dream trip for me and my buddy. 3 jigsticks and my jig wallet is all I need.

phreshwon

Sep 3, 2005
Villa Park, CA.
Name
Marc Rosas
Boat
Wellcraft V20
Easy RYAN K. your already a long rod member at thewatergarden.com 🤣

Sorry to say I’m buddies with this guy! JK - Ryan and I are hardcore jig slingers

Jeff, I am going to try and make the meeting next Thursday if that’s OK?

I love burgers and jig sticks!

Reactions: jigstickjeff

jigstickjeff

Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
@phreshwon my brother you are more than welcome at the meeting next Thursday! Just a heads up we will be discussing possible upcoming sponsor-charter trips. I've got plans to set up long rods artificial only type of trips.

Kevin Helfend

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 15, 2012
Saugus Ca.
Name
Kevin Helfend
Boat
none
The Aloha has a winter bass trip set up for Friday 2/7. I signed up. Only 3 on the books. I went out a few weeks ago on the Gentleman and had really good winter bass fishing. Let’s go. You can’t catch them from the couch!

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
Aug 21, 2008
Chula Vista/Ca/USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
The Aloha has a winter bass trip set up for Friday 2/7. I signed up. Only 3 on the books. I went out a few weeks ago on the Gentleman and had really good winter bass fishing. Let’s go. You can’t catch them from the couch!
What does your reply have to do with the original post?

Kevin Helfend

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 15, 2012
Saugus Ca.
Name
Kevin Helfend
Boat
none
It has nothing to do with the original post. I thought it would get a group of like minded individuals together to get a boat off the dock and go fishing.

jigstickjeff

Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
It has nothing to do with the original post. I thought it would get a group of like minded individuals together to get a boat off the dock and go fishing.
I'd love to jump on this trip but I'm working 6 days a week for the next 30 days. I'd post this up on its own in this forum. I was able to get a few people from the site to fill the bass trip Jan 18th.

Kevin Helfend

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 15, 2012
Saugus Ca.
Name
Kevin Helfend
Boat
none
Guys with jig sticks generally like to fish bass on the Aloha Spirit so I thought there might be a way to get some of them together to have a nice day on the water. Sorry if I offended you.

Reactions: jigstickjeff

jigstickjeff

Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
Guys with jig sticks generally like to fish bass on the Aloha Spirit so I thought there might be a way to get some of them together to have a nice day on the water. Sorry if I offended you.
Kevin just post a thread on this forum. We put together a bass trip in January and got lots of interest. Believe me there are lots of people who would like to fish bass on Shawn's boat. Surprised it's not filling up quickly.

jigstickjeff

Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
Taking deposits now, will be sending deposit check for the trip the end of the week.

Reactions: Ralph Hammond