1. MR Limpet

MR Limpet it's not what you think

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    O
    In a People magazine interview about to hit newsstands on Friday, President Obama said the “Duck Dynasty” family seemed like a “pretty fun bunch.

“The Duck Dynasty family seems like a pretty fun bunch, so I can see how that would be pretty fun,” he responded when asked who’d he’d rather spend the day with — the “Duck Dynasty” family or Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, The Hill reported.

“Kanye’s music is outstanding, though. I’ve got a lot of his stuff on my iPad. If it was a concert, then I might not mind listening to him,” he added.

The comment was made before a GQ interview made headlines this week, in which “Duck Dynasty” patriarch Phil Robertson spoke about his Christianity and his views toward homosexuals.

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he told GQ in its upcoming issue. “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers — they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

Shortly after the interview made headlines, A&E announced it was suspending the patriarch indefinitely.

and for Max....... Brian Boitano comes out as gay after being named to Sochi Olympics delegation
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/19/brian-boitano-comes-out-gay-after-being-named-soch/

2. Aggro

Aggro Keepin my pimp hand strong!

Name:
    AGGRO
    Boat:
    skiff
  3. Corndog

Corndog Landlocked

Name:
    Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
    Boat:
    Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
    So freedom of religion & Free Speech are not a basic freedom in America anymore. The Homosexual community wants to force there views on the American public but this Duck guy cant say how he feels. He didn't say he hated them or anything. Infact he said he prays for them as well because they are "All part of Gods creation"

It amazes me how the ones who preach tolerance the most are complete fuggin hyprocrytes when its time for them to be tolerant of others views and opinions.

I hope all the followers of A&E make a statement with their remotes

4. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    You crack me up. So far off base...coming from a self proclaimed independent.

LOL

A) He has a business contract. This is a private business, not the government. You have free speech and religion under the constitution, not a private company. e.g Bloodydecks can edit anything I say here. There is no free speech on BD.
    B) The media is making a joke out of this. I know tons of self proclaimed liberals, and no one I talked with today gives a fuck. This is a media joke by the right and left. The right loves to fire up its base just as much as the left. Again, normal people don't give a fuck.
    C) Discussion is good. You're the same when someone doesn't agree with you - you don't have tolerance. (me too)

LOL freedom of speech and religion on a privately owned TV show...Again, you crack me up. LOL

5. invictus

invictus AVD

Name:
    Jason
    Boat:
    Tiara 2000 Cuddy

I believe what Lone Shark is implying is, tolerance is tolerance, no one should be limited for their legal views, financially or otherwise. Sort of goes back to the right to pursue happiness,, which directly relates to commercial activity.

You are correct about contractual obligations, but I doubt anyone at A & E would be surprised by the views. I believe most are frustrated based on the hypocrisy and ready use of extortive measures to ensure no one can impeach the views espoused. Right and left use the same tactics. My little two cents, and it's actually worth less.

6. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    We always bust each others balls....tons of inside joke there.

I'm so sick of this story. Merry Christmas!

7. invictus

invictus AVD

Name:
    Jason
    Boat:
    Tiara 2000 Cuddy
    I agree, Merry Christmas boys!!!

8. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    Stole this one...Pretty funny (its a JOKE).

duck 936555_10200820247261317_1870203779_n.jpg

9. Corndog

Corndog Landlocked

Name:
    Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
    Boat:
    Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
    That's pretty good!