Almost A Member
Sep 20, 2017
San Diego
Name
Erick Thacker
Boat Name
Big
Hey BD,

Putting this listing up for a technology challenged friend who broke his rib and can't go. Here's the details:

5 day vacation to Bahia de Los Angeles. 2 days travel, 3 days panga fishing. $1,000 includes transport from San Diego, fishing, food (lunch/dinners in BOLA), and lodging. $220 added gratuity, lunch stops on driving days, and any personal expenses extra. Discounted fish cleaning/processing available.

Leaves Thursday 10/06 returns Monday 10/10. Price is normally $1595 but my buddy is trying to get something back for his misfortunes. His loss is your gain.

Special part about this trip is my friend paid an addition $200 for a limited load of 2 anglers per panga, so you'll be fishing with 1 other person for an extremely discounted price. If you've ever fished BOLA you know the fishing is insane, and the reports lately have been nothing short of phenomenal. Yellowtail averaging 20lbs+, cabrilla, grouper, and all the other inshore fishies we love to target.

Weather has been solid lately too, and looking in the forecast it looks like highs in the 80's with wind less than 8mph for the next 10 days.

Here's a link to the trip, if you want to check out the full details from Baja Fishing Convoys. Get back to me ASAP, the trip leaves Thursday morning so he's trying to fill his spot quickly. Thanks everyone, tight lines.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat Name
One that floats
20 hours of ride time, since you don't have to drive. Beautiful scenery, epic fishing. At that price I'd go too, but can't make it either.
I know a guy named Roger, that was
Scheduled to go on that trip to,
But he is dealing with some medical issues,
That stinks.

Upvote 0

Latest posts