BullFrogVI

Retired USN SEAL
Jun 19, 2008
SAN DIEGO CA
Name
GENE WARDROBE
Boat
24 WA' SEAPRO W/225HP MERC VERADO
Pure "Grit" and some SEAL Team like resourcefullness won that epic battle with that Grandpa BFT.
Tripple HooYahs to You and Ken.

Reactions: Deep_blue

Omarkayak

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 26, 2007
Northridge, CA
Name
Bills
Boat
11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
Guacamole! Sorry, at a complete loss for words but needed something to rhyme with holy. Terrific story subduing that total fatty.

Good fishin'!
BDC OK

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
Epic!! We heard on radio rumors of your 250-290 fish. Usually these end up to be smaller! Because a 175 fish like we got two weeks ago was huge!! We fished11.5 hours Sunday for a few chances but no love!! Out fishing not catching!! I think people see reports think get a yummy flyer and and frozen flyer go out to some numbers24 hours old in best case. Then meter or see fish. Hook them land them. Take pictures for all the online fishermen. This is perception!! Reality is WAY WAY DIFFERENT! So again guys amazing catch! So humbled by it, but very happy for you! Congrats

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
You brought tears to me eyes. How incredibly fortunate we are to be here now. I'm going to miss most of this year but hopefully next year there will still be a chance.

I've said it over and over if you csn GO and try these Bad Boys. They could be gone in a blink and never return in your fishin life.

woodfish330

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
How many.....will "recheck"..... that they will have the gear.... to hoist a BEAST that size into / unto their boats? Right?

We all have "visions of granduer".... yours showed up brother! Thank God for.your MaGuiver skills.... saved the day! Be prepared people. This lesson should not go unnoticed. Great catch.

Be safe out there.

natrollee

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 28, 2007
SD
Name
Mike
Boat
25 wellcraft
Thanks for taking the time to tell your story. What an awesome beast!! Great job guys.