anykine77

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 7, 2005
Waianae Hawaii
Name
Ron
Boat
28' Custom-Anykine
Took a friend and his 2 sons for a short trip on Sunday. It's been a while since they came along.
Left later than usual and headed out past R. Came into some birds behind R and took a double and got 1 aku. Moved on after a while to looks for some more birds. Headed out to about 15 miles and headed towards CO. Took the Hebi in the blind. Boys were feeling a little queasy, so we headed back earlier. A little slower than I like but happy for some blood on the deck.
May3.jpeg

grander007

May 10, 2007
Honolulu
Name
zzzz
Boat
46, Bertram, Deep Blue
nice! those hebi are great eating

tight lines,

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Ron and crew,
Good goin', you guys had some action... we never had a touch.

Cheers
Pat

Reactions: One_Leg

anykine77

Dec 7, 2005
Waianae Hawaii
Name
Ron
Boat
28' Custom-Anykine
Thanks guys. Sometimes we're just lucky.
My normal truck to tow the boat is getting repaired so He used his truck to tow. Hopefully my truck repair gets done as he's not always available. Trying to get out more frequently. Either way still spending money for repairs be it boat or vehicle.

Ron

russell kato

"Kamoku"
Jul 24, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Name
russ
Boat
15' Arima - Kamoku
Congratulations on your catches! That Aku will make some great sashimi and poke. I like to use Hebi to sear or make teriyaki kabobs on the grill. Enjoy!

anykine77

Dec 7, 2005
Waianae Hawaii
Name
Ron
Boat
28' Custom-Anykine
Congratulations on your catches! That Aku will make some great sashimi and poke. I like to use Hebi to sear or make teriyaki kabobs on the grill. Enjoy!
Thanks.
That’s how it’s getting done. Sashimi, poke and grilled