Offshore 5/19 to 5/21: 1.5 day on Polaris Supreme

PENN

Almud

Jan 3, 2015
Name
Almud
Boat
Wish I Had One
Seeing amazing reports lately. Marine weather looks rough and I received an email canceling our trip. Super disapponted but understand that safety and fishing do not mix with 8-9 foot waves and 25-30 knot winds. Plus the crew does not want to clean up gallons of puke from the staterooms.

I do appreciate the early warning and Seaforth Landings professional handling of the cancellation. Just need to find an open spot on the Polaris Supreme when weather opens up and work schedule allows time off.

bdogie1

• May 27, 2015
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    getsome
    So sad does it seem like there more wind this year then the last couple?

Reactions: Tuna Dreamer
    Upvote 0

Paul Ward

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jul 17, 2007
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    wooddog
    Boat
    Boaty
    Seeing amazing reports lately. Marine weather looks rough and I received an email canceling our trip. Super disapponted but understand that safety and fishing do not mix with 8-9 foot waves and 25-30 knot winds. Plus the crew does not want to clean up gallons of puke from the staterooms.

I do appreciate the early warning and Seaforth Landings professional handling of the cancellation. Just need to find an open spot on the Polaris Supreme when weather opens up and work schedule allows time off.
    Conditions not fit for man or beast

Reactions: Tuna Dreamer
    Upvote 0