old skool rules
Dec 23, 2004
Cyber Sea
Name
#%^&) !!!
Boat
my blood vessel
Good Stuff right there!
Nice variety o' flavas! Nice Mix! Just missing something red for the mix!

Reactions: kimedquid

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
Not to bust your balls Cory but nothing says Look At Me Fan Club better than just a picture; Nothing beats your videos!
Cory's being facetious. This section is for reports with pics optional. But hey, I think the OP has the wrong date because I was out there 5/15 and it was slow. VHF was a pity party with everyone reporting the same. Very few Yellows caught except for the OP.

kimedquid

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 13, 2014
Name
kim
Boat
F21
Cory's being facetious. This section is for reports with pics optional. But hey, I think the OP has the wrong date because I was out there 5/15 and it was slow. VHF was a pity party with everyone reporting the same. Very few Yellows caught except for the OP.
It was slow to you guys in the north island. We were at the mouth of the middle island. We were yelling because of tripple hook up. Nobody likes to get near us because we were loud from the music “ lick song hip hop” If you see that grey bayliner element follow it and I will get you to the fish. I am not stingy with location and spot as well as long as you don’t bring the fish down because it’s really hard to make them come up.

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
It was slow to you guys in the north island. We were at the mouth of the middle island. We were yelling because of tripple hook up. Nobody likes to get near us because we were loud from the music “ lick song hip hop” If you see that grey bayliner element follow it and I will get you to the fish. I am not stingy with location and spot as well as long as you don’t bring the fish down because it’s really hard to make them come up.
Good for you guys! I heard someone toward the later part of the day calling out a double hookup trolling in between North and South Island. I'll look for that Bayliner.

Tunaslam

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 25, 2003
Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
Name
Cory Visser
Boat
N/A
A man of few words and Pic's speak count for one thousand words! Congrats!

Reactions: kimedquid

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
Thank's for the report

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
Nice yellows.. You didn't need to keep those calicos if you had yellowtail on board. Nice catch anyways
Those Calico's are one of the slowest growing fish in the system, They need to increase the size limit to 18" and only be able to keep one male per year and keep the female's protected. Twenty years ago bass were everywhere, Inc piers, breakwalls, etc. Now they are few and far between.

RockHopperNCKA

Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa, CA
www.norcalkayakanglers.com
Name
Dustin
Boat
Do kayaks count?
Those Calico's are one of the slowest growing fish in the system, They need to increase the size limit to 18" and only be able to keep one male per year and keep the female's protected. Twenty years ago bass were everywhere, Inc piers, breakwalls, etc. Now they are few and far between.
I always get a good chuckle at the people who throw a fit over killing a few 15 year old calico, but have no problems keeping a limit of 60 year old rockfish.