SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
I have been saying for 2 seasons the Pats have been stumbling through their wins, although their D has improved some this year. Jacksonville looks strong in this game!! Any team goes into the Pats house and wins a Playoff game has definitely accomplished something!

Reactions: nunyabizness1
Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
19961378_1796948327018514_460294147757374617_n.jpg

Reactions: 2454 big mike
Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
The Jag defenders are droppin like flys!

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Wow - Amendola has had quite a game.............

Reactions: jer dog
Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
OK - The Fat Lady is singing :)

Upvote 0

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
I was hoping we were going to see the hoodie go from chanting “no days off” too chanting “got days off”. Well that and having no one get a team in the SB would have resulted in finishing tied for 1st in this competition. Damn:D

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Here are the picks for the final game - this is the score that you've picked for your team (Patriots) to score as the final score in the Super Bowl. The winner will be the one whose score is closest to the Patriots score without going over and only if the Patriots win. If the Eagles win, then there will be no winner for this contest this year.

If you wish to change your score, you can do so by posting within this thread. You must make your change BEFORE the kick-off of the Super Bowl game. There can only be one winner so whomever posts their score first will be the one who wins.

Good luck all and thanks for playing!

Hucklongfin - 28
Lee337 - 17
jer dog -
@-ez - 31
Stracklegg -
Seadawg - 24

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Here are the picks for the final game - this is the score that you've picked for your team (Patriots) to score as the final score in the Super Bowl. The winner will be the one whose score is closest to the Patriots score without going over and only if the Patriots win. If the Eagles win, then there will be no winner for this contest this year.

If you wish to change your score, you can do so by posting within this thread. You must make your change BEFORE the kick-off of the Super Bowl game. There can only be one winner so whomever posts their score first will be the one who wins.

Hucklongfin - 28
Lee337 - 17
jer dog - 32
@-ez - 31
Stracklegg -
Seadawg - 24
34 for the dog, no Jinx.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow

Hucklongfin - 28
Lee337 - 17
jer dog - 32
@-ez - 31
Stracklegg -
Seadawg - 24

Upvote 0

Invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
Man, we didn't have one Philly fan in the mix! That NFC East, back in the early 90's was the most brutal in the NFL.

Used to love Buddy Ryan, and that defense was the best of all time (arguably), three category season leaders. Rev. Reggie White, Jerome Brown, Seth Joyner, Andre Waters and Mike Golic. Shut down D.

Hate to see the same team every year, but the Pats have truly built a machine that just keeps producing.

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow

Hucklongfin - 28
Lee337 - 17
jer dog - 34
@-ez - 31
Stracklegg - 33
Seadawg - 24

Upvote 0

strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    I would like to change my guess to 1 point.

This is Price Is Right rules, right.

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
    Feb 9, 2007
    San Diego
    Name
    Nunya
    Boat
    S. S. Minnow
    I would like to change my guess to 1 point.

This is Price Is Right rules, right.

The way it works is who is the closest without going over the point(s) you picked. If the Pats score 2 or more and you've picked 1, then you are out. You may want to rethink your score!

Upvote 0