SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Hey, I been running from a Hurricane-------------------Patriots................who said Patriots I guess?? Damn, get a team, be a fan!!!! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then, right Mags?

PATRIOTS!!!!!

Reactions: nunyabizness1
Upvote 0

Big Mac

Jul 1, 2005
spring valley
Name
Bill McMillan
Boat
28 skipjack
4th Annual Superbowl Winner Prediction Contest!

Post your prediction of which NFL team you think will win the 2/4/2018 Super Bowl! The cut-off date to post your prediction is Sunday, September 10th, 2017 by 10:00 am Pacific. No changes will be allowed after the cut-off time.

There can only be one winner so if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker. Those whose teams made it to the Super Bowl will need to post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the score they think their team will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score, without going over will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will be the winner.

I will have Ali and Jason kick in some swag/prizes for the winner, they don't know it yet!

Which team do you predict will win? Let me start off with my pick - The New York Giants!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NY Giants
- Nunyabizness1

LA Chargers -

Patriots - Hucklongfin, Lee337, jer dog, @-ez

Broncos -

Seahawks - Invictus, Knotybuoyz

Packers - Hismosa, magilla

Bears -

Raiders - manbat

Vikings -

Steelers -

Redskins -

Panthers -

49ers -

Texans -

Bengals -

Chiefs -

Cardinals -

Browns -

Lions - Salty Paul
COWBOYS- Big Mac

Tell me your team name!

Upvote 0

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
giphy (1).gif

Pittsburgh......fuck that.....Chiefs!

Somebody let me know how it works out. I will not be watching until the politics gets off the field.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
your dreaming, Go Pats, Back to Back
Patriots all the way.

Proof that sweet dreams do in fact come too?

T minus 30 minutes to another one of those "we are moving on to Cincinnati" like pressers from the hoodie. Please stay seated until the wagon comes to a complete stop before exiting:D

Upvote 0

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
4th Annual Superbowl Winner Prediction Contest!

Post your prediction of which NFL team you think will win the 2/4/2018 Super Bowl! The cut-off date to post your prediction is Sunday, September 10th, 2017 by 10:00 am Pacific. No changes will be allowed after the cut-off time.

There can only be one winner so if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker. Those whose teams made it to the Super Bowl will need to post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the score they think their team will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score, without going over will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will be the winner.

I will have Ali and Jason kick in some swag/prizes for the winner, they don't know it yet!

Which team do you predict will win? Let me start off with my pick - The New York Giants!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NY Giants
- Nunyabizness1

LA Chargers -

Patriots - Hucklongfin, Lee337, jer dog, @-ez

Broncos -

Bears -

Raiders - manbat

Vikings -

Steelers -

Redskins -

Panthers -

49ers -

Texans -

Bengals -

Chiefs -

Cardinals -

Browns -

Lions - Salty Paul

Tell me your team name!

Hey Nunya, since you set the deadline for prior to kickoff on Sunday and not today's game, can you make sure those four fine gentlemen on that Patriot bandwagon stay seated with their seat belts fastened? Looking like it could be a bumpy ride:D

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Hey Nunya, since you set the deadline for prior to kickoff on Sunday and not today's game, can you make sure those four fine gentlemen on that Patriot bandwagon stay seated with their seat belts fastened? Looking like it could be a bumpy ride:D
its a 16 Game Season, not the Super Bowl

Reactions: @-EZ
Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Looks like as of now, the Patriots and Steelers are still in the running and all of the other picks are out! If your team goes on to the Super Bowl, there can only be one winner so if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker. Those whose teams made it to the Super Bowl will need to post (before the start of the Superbowl game) the total points they think their team will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score, without going over will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will be the winner. Stay tuned for further announcements!

Bengals - Mr. Limpet

Broncos - Matt86m, prolinegd

Bucs - Eastcapedon

Cardinals - Eric Harner

Chargers - Landman, Watersdog, JohnnyJ

Chiefs
- rdrrm8e

Cowboys- Riceeater, 2454 big mike

Falcons - Mackereljoe

Giants
- Nunyabizness1, Bizzy

Lions - Salty Paul

Patriots - Hucklongfin, Lee337, jer dog, @-ez, Stracklegg, Seadawg

Raiders - manbat, bellcon, mtracy12, bottomline

Steelers - Bob1825, Ncfishslayer, Blackfish, Samgann93

Reactions: Blackfish
Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
From this year's picks, only the Patriots remain in the running and all of the other picks are out! If your team goes on to the Super Bowl, there can only be one winner so if there's a tie, we will have a tie-breaker. If the Pats make it to the Super Bowl, Hucklongfin, Lee337, jer dog, @-ez, Stracklegg and Seadawg need to post (before the kick-off of the Superbowl game) the total points they think their team will score by the end of the game. The person with the closest score, without going over will be the winner. The person who posts the winning score first within this thread will be the winner. If you fail to enter your points before the kick-off of the Super Bowl, you will not be eligible for the prize. Stay tuned for further announcements!

Bengals - Mr. Limpet

Broncos - Matt86m, prolineg

Bucs - Eastcapedon

Cardinals - Eric Harner

Chargers - Landman, Watersdog, JohnnyJ

Chiefs
- rdrrm8e

Cowboys- Riceeater, 2454 big mike

Falcons - Mackereljoe

Giants
- Nunyabizness1, Bizzy

Lions - Salty Paul

Patriots - Hucklongfin, Lee337, jer dog, @-ez, Stracklegg, Seadawg

Raiders - manbat, bellcon, mtracy12, bottomline

Steelers - Bob1825, Ncfishslayer, Blackfish, Samgann93

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
The pendulum may have swung huh Maggie :) Every dynasty has to end, but who the hell saw Jacksonville coming!!! But the fat lady has not tuned it up yet :)

Upvote 0