48.74,25.50,HALIBUT IN SQ.

tunasurfer

Dec 8, 2008
san quintin baja mexico
Name
alex rekrut
Boat
17' monarch
It woud be an honor to fish with you OLDMAN,pick a day or two and give me a PM,i´ve got the 12th and 13th open and the 17-18 and 19th open,two on my vote for buts is reel nice,thanks.
Hey Juan,, ok lets hook up on the 18 and 19 i will come in on 17 ,, im bringing one person with me,, ok,, hope we can do the big three,,,,,una flatte,,una tail and a mucho grante sea bass,,,,ayhheh
old man seeeth:2gunsfiring_v1:

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
Hey Juan,, ok lets hook up on the 18 and 19 i will come in on 17 ,, im bringing one person with me,, ok,, hope we can do the big three,,,,,una flatte,,una tail and a mucho grante sea bass,,,,ayhheh
old man seeeth:2gunsfiring_v1:
youre on oldman,thats very doo'able,we hook and lost a blackseabass on saturday in the bay,it dat time, seeya here reel soon,thanks old man.

DaGoose

Go pound sand
Jul 5, 2003
Vista
www.bestofbiggame.com
Name
Rick Ferguson
Boat
old
Hi Capt Juan,

Ron Tinney told me about the great halibut fishing down your way. Somehow he forgot to mention that I taught him how to bounceball :eek: (no worries, we're good friends) but I thought I recognized his squid rig. It's only as good as the fishermen who uses it and you are killing it!!!!!

We were talking the other day about how it may not be easy for you to get the market squid. A white plastic grubtail works great in place of the squid. It's all I use. Or you can use any swimbait that fits up into the hoochie. It might make life easier for you. Although Ron might disagree with me on this.

Maybe Ron will let me tag along if he can make it down there and I can bring you some of my rigs to try out.

Tight Lines and Congrats Again!!!!!

Rick

horale26

Mar 6, 2007
san diego
Name
greg
Boat
skipjack
Hey Goose! WTF!! I want to know how you managed to find the time to teach the subtle and mysterious (and according to you, unknown to mankind untill you unraveled the secret code...) balling technique to your few chosen apostles. I mean, most guys would retire after a brilliant career like yours. Your inventions like the light bulb, telephone, internet and of course vodka, would be enough to fill even a bigger ego than yours. You remind me of those self-gratifying air bags talking thru the music with an acceptance speech that no one really gives a crap about every year at every award's show. You know, the one's that your wife makes you watch instead of Sports Center. GT

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
Hi Capt Juan,

Ron Tinney told me about the great halibut fishing down your way. Somehow he forgot to mention that I taught him how to bounceball :eek: (no worries, we're good friends) but I thought I recognized his squid rig. It's only as good as the fishermen who uses it and you are killing it!!!!!

We were talking the other day about how it may not be easy for you to get the market squid. A white plastic grubtail works great in place of the squid. It's all I use. Or you can use any swimbait that fits up into the hoochie. It might make life easier for you. Although Ron might disagree with me on this.

Maybe Ron will let me tag along if he can make it down there and I can bring you some of my rigs to try out.

Tight Lines and Congrats Again!!!!!

Rick
hola rick,yea that´ll be great,i´d love to have a chatt with you on the bounceball,that kind of inside stuff is what makes lots of fishermans trips down to SQ worth wile,and some of our dreams come true,i´d love to have a few of those curly tails grub type things youre telling me about,I cant find them here,I pull´d my stuff to close to some bull elk kelp and got hung on it,I maneged to pull the rig free but I think my flashers got bent out of tune,enny way of retunning them?thanks for youre fine comments and hope to meet you soon down in SQ,cptn juan.