40LB CLUB

geno machino

"Relax" - Everything is going to be just fine!
Feb 9, 2007
O'side
Name
Gene
Boat
Revo 13
Excellent!

ECMFab

A Salt Weapon
Mar 24, 2008
Oceanside/CA/USA
Name
Ethan
Boat
Sold her :(
Wtg Jason and Garrett! Waiting for my phone to ring to get out there with ya haha. Congrats dude. Isn't that 2 front pages for u now? Dick

Tunaslam

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 25, 2003
Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
Name
Cory Visser
Boat
N/A
Wow that's a big'n for sure, congrats!

DOS BALLENAS

bisque is better
Nov 25, 2005
cardiff
Name
owyn
Boat
15 ft gregor, dos ballenas dos/ yak, fishstix
nice feesh... some times the party doesnt get stArted until almost dark.....

-scallywag-

salty
Dec 11, 2008
la jolla
Name
Jerry
Boat
yak
Woo Hoo!!! Front page! I'm Honered. I would like to thank the academy of horseshit people who drive their boat like they own the ocean, forcing us to go on our own. We did see a yak with a nice wsb BTW.
Nice fish!!!
:rofl:

But honestly what kinda duche nozzle can complain about crowds after posting a local report, complete with the exact location of the catch, and not expect every other duche nozzle with a dingy, skiff or bayliner to head out chasing birds. In fact you would not have even been in the area that day if it wasn't for the reports that brought everyone else out there..."what goes around comes around"....quit complaining and go stroke your ego and have fun fishing with all your pals this weekend!!

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
Nice yeller! I'm still in the 35lb club myself. Hope to break into the 40lb club someday soon. :hali_olutta:

j

yft1979

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 7, 2004
Murrieta
Name
Garrett
Boat
-
Nice fish!!!
:rofl:

But honestly what kinda duche nozzle can complain about crowds after posting a local report, complete with the exact location of the catch, and not expect every other duche nozzle with a dingy, skiff or bayliner to head out chasing birds. In fact you would not have even been in the area that day if it wasn't for the reports that brought everyone else out there..."what goes around comes around"....quit complaining and go stroke your ego and have fun fishing with all your pals this weekend!!
How do you know where we would be fishing? What u think u were the first person to ever fish la jolla? All Jason is saying is that he is pissed at the idiots that dont have any fishing etiquitte. Running on top of breaking fish, almost cutting our troll lines off. Hey if you want to find a dousche bag look in the mirror.

yft1979

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 7, 2004
Murrieta
Name
Garrett
Boat
-
Nice yeller! I'm still in the 35lb club myself. Hope to break into the 40lb club someday soon. :hali_olutta:

j
I had to go 450 miles south to get my 40lber, Jason had to go 10 miles from his house to get his:rofl: